13 | Our Decision

How had people found out who the father was? It's weird how news spreads around in this school. I am going to find out how people know before it eats me up.

Class finally ended and I am determined to ask both Ricky and Ben if they told anyone. I am walking down the long hallways glancing around trying to find either one of the boys. I hike up my bag back onto my shoulder because it begins to fall. I'll almost at the end of the hallway when I spot Ben. I walk quickly towards him and he hears me coming because he turns around and looks my way.

"Have you told anyone that Ricky is the father?" I ask straight to the point and cross my arms over my chest while I stare up at him waiting for an answer.

"No," he denies shaking his head.

"Are you sure you haven't told Henry and Alice?" I ask him raising my eyebrows, "They could've said something."

"Yeah I did tell them but they are my best friends they wouldn't tell anybody anything that I have told them in private." He says.

"I highly doubt they wouldn't say anything." I roll my eyes.

"They wouldn't! I can't believe you are accusing my friends of telling people. I don't say anything bad about your friends." He replies and I shake my head.

"I told them the first day I was here. There's no way they would just now say something. I'll ask Henry and Alice myself." I tell him and turn around beginning the search for the both of them.

I walk down the hallway, again and search for Henry and Alice. I look down all the hallways until I see them both scrambling down the hallway. I walk the rest of they towards them and they look at me with scared eyes.

"Hi Amy," they say in unison with a perky tone in their voices and I give them a suspicious look. They seem guilty of something.

"Did you guys happen to tell anyone about Ricky being the father of my baby?" I ask them and their eyes go wide in fear and they look towards each other.

"It was an accident!" Henry blurts out and Alice smacks his chest.

"Adrian was standing by us and we just happened to be talking about it..." Alice tells me fearfully.

I give them both the death glare before turning around on the heels of my feet. I am way to angry to even speak with anybody. Why would they even be talking about it like its any of their business. I walk back down the hallway before someone pulls on my arm. I squeal in horror and look at who it is. Adrian with her usual curly hair and glossy lips.

"Why are you telling people Ricky is the father of your baby? You know he's not so stop lying!" She warns me.

"He is the father." I tell her and a look of disgust and annoyance washes over her face.

"Stop lying!" She yells practically in my face. "He wouldn't ever have sex with you." She tells me.

"Well he is the father so I guess he would."

"Okay, geek girl listen to me. Ricky is not the father and stop telling people he is. Ricky will never be a father nor will he ever be with you. Leave him-" She starts to say but gets interrupted by a deep voice that is familiar to the both of us.

"I am the father Adrian, so get over it." Ricky tells her and gives us both a glance before walking away.
Adrian looks back at me and she scowls at me before walking away quickly.

I let out a sigh of annoyance and yank my fingers through my hair. Why do so many crazy people go to this school? Why did I have to get stuck dealing with Ricky's jealous angry girlfriend? He should deal with her not me. This day is going horribly already and I couldn't wait to be able to go home.