2 New Stories!

Hey guys! I have two new stories I want to talk about and some information regarding this book so please read below:

1 - My Annoying Roommate

This is a book that I have previously talked about. Chapter one and two are out so go check that out. It's a fun read that's going to be great and a pretty long book. I already have a sequel planned! Cool, yeah? You guys will enjoy this cliche book. I'm trying my best not to make it too cliche so, it'll be good.

2 - The Bad Girls Heart

This book is my favorite right now. It has meaning and I've been planning on writing it for a little while now. This will follow two different people, that are polar opposites and you'll see a lot of character growth, which I love. You guys will really like it. Right now the Prologue is out and that's it because I am going to work hard on it before I actually put it out which is something I never do with my books!

3 - The Secret Life

Although this book is almost done, I am taking a break from it. I say this all the time and I never actually go on a break, but I mean it this time. It wont be for that long but I just wanted you to know that there wont be updates within the next week- three weeks. Sorry for constantly doing this but right now I want to do the books I just mentioned and school.

Hope you understand this and you'll continue to send love my way on this book and my two other ones. You know how much I love and appreciate that!

Love you guys and stay beautiful.