Lie To Me {31} END

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. Tattle was snuggled against my chest, my arms wrapped around him. He was comfortably asleep.

                I smirked and moved in to kiss his nose. He moaned and buried his head in my chest. I pouted. Gah, what a rude jerk! Fine. If I couldn’t sleep and couldn’t keep entertained by kissing him, then he would just have to wake up!

                “THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!”

                Tattle jumped and smacked his head on mine. I groaned and rubbed my head as he yelped in pain and buried his face back in my chest in fear.

                He slowly picked his up and narrowed his eyes at me. “YOU IDIOT!” he cried angrily and smacked me in the arm.

                “Ow! You already ruined my beautiful face; no need to kill my arm too!” I whined and rubbed my arm, temporarily forgetting about my smarting head.

                Tattle rolled his eyes. He leaned in and gently pressed his lips to my head, where I was sure there was a red mark similar to the one on Tattle’s head.

                “Better?” he asked and I grinned and nodded, moving in and kissing the red mark on his head. Note to self: Never try to wake people up by screaming about the British coming. It did NOT end well.

                We both moved to get up and I winced and hissed in pain, slowly falling back on my bed. Tattle gave me a concerned look.

                “What’s wrong Shailer?” he asked anxiously.

                “Tattle, I love you, but you went a little wild last night,” I groaned.

                He blushed deeply, and guilt and concern became potent in his beautiful eyes. I forced myself to smile at him, trying to ignore the pain.

                I pulled him down and let my lips connect with his passionately. “Be happy. I love you so much William,” I whispered.

                He wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry Shailer. I love you,” he said and kissed me. I smiled and pulled him close to me, just wanting to hold him and kiss him and never leave from this spot. I had never been so happy in my life.

                We brought our lips back together gently. My bedroom door opened and I pulled away from Tattle and looked up at my mom. She cleared her throat, embarrassed at having walked in on her son kissing another male in his own bed. But hey, at least we had shorts on.

                “Um…we made you boys breakfast,” she said, a slight blush rising on her face. She gave me a look before leaving my bedroom, and I smiled softly to myself.

                That look had told me that she didn’t necessarily like my being gay, but she was happy that I was so happy with Tattle. It told me she would support me, even if she didn’t agree with me. It told me that she loved me more than anything in the world.

                I hugged Tattle and kissed him again before he slowly helped me out of bed. I winced but smiled at him. The pain would fade. The love would not. I was positive of that.

                We held hands and walked out to my kitchen. My dad even gave me a slight smile, the same look in his eyes that had been in mom’s earlier. Maybe he had had some problems with alcohol, but I loved him. He was my dad. That drunken thing was just some guy that I was going to leave in the past.