Lie To Me {29}

READ THIS CHAPTER.

THEN GO READ FLUFFYBUNNY'S STORY "My Best Friend's Brother Is Straight, Right?! " BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME ;D Lol it's the only boyxboy I've ever read, and the only wattpad story I've ever read, and it's really good :3 SO READ.

:shameless advertisement:

Also, this story is ending soon :< Sorry :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

                “HOLY SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING!” I cried, jumping up in shocked terror and falling off of Tattle’s bed, smacking my head on the floor.

                “Calm down you idiot; it’s just my alarm clock,” Tattle said, rolling his eyes and turning the beeping monster off.

                I rubbed the back of my head and glared at him. “Nah, it’s cool Tattle. I love cracking my head open on your floor. It really turns me on, you know? I think I’ll just sit here and wait for the brain damage and internal bleeding to kill me,” I grumbled.

                Tattle got out of bed and sat down next to me. He crawled on top of me, pinning me to his floor and giving me a seductive grin.

                “How bad are you hurt?” he asked, blowing warm air in my ear and making me shiver.

                “Pretty bad. You better try to get your tongue up there and lick it better,” I said with a wink.

                Tattle brought his lips to mine. He gently sucked on my bottom lip before shoving his tongue in my mouth. I eagerly rubbed my own tongue against it.

                I grabbed a fistful of Tattle’s hair and pulled his closer. I wrapped my free around him and held him to me. He slowly slipped his hand into my jeans and I felt myself growing excited.

                “William?”

                Tattle slowly pulled away from me and crawled onto his bed as the door opened. Jimmy stepped in and looked around curiously.

                “Your dad told me that boy stayed here last night. Did he leave?” Jimmy asked curiously. I mentally sighed and rubbed my aching head.

                Tattle laughed softly and jerked his thumb at me. “My alarm clock scared him. He’s busy dying on my bedroom floor. Not that hitting his head could do too much damage. There isn’t too much damage you could do to his head. He’s already an idiot.”

                “You are such a jerk!” I whined, too lazy to get off the floor and also not wanting Jimmy to see what Tattle had…done to me.

                Jimmy laughed and came over to Tattle. He hugged him and kissed his forehead. “I’m taking the car. I hope you don’t mind. If you need me, get a hold of me. I love you William,” he said before glancing at me, laughing, and leaving.

                Smart me had covered my crotch with one of the pillows I had dragged down with me when I though the apocalypse was occurring. Jimmy hadn’t seen my excitement.

                Tattle glanced at the closed door before jumping back done next to me and removing the pillow. He tossed it back on his bed and gently ran his hand up my leg, slowly massaging my thigh.