Lie To Me {20}

***Shailer’s POV***

                “So you’re dating Tattle?” Clyde asked.

                “Yes,” I said with a nod.

                “And Tattle is bisexual?” Clyde asked.

                “Yes,” I said with a nod.

                “And your dick is so big you can’t do pushups?” Clyde asked.

                “Yes,” I said with a nod, placing my hand on the crotch of my jeans and smirking.

                “Oh brother,” Chelsea grumbled and rolled her eyes. My smirk got wider and I glanced at her. “Wanna touch it? It’s name is Jack,” I said, waggling my eyebrows.

                Chelsea sighed in annoyance. “Shai, first of all, you’re gay. You don’t like girls touching your dick. Second of all, Jack Ingoff is what everyone names their dick,” she said.

                I shook my head and took a sip of my slushie. “No! It’s Jack the Ripper. Because it tears bitches up,” I said with a wink. Chelsea sighed again and shook her head, throwing a Dorito at my head.

                “OH MY GOD I’M BLEEDING!” I shrieked and fell to the ground, clutching my head. “MY BRAIN CELLS! MY POOR, POOR BRAIN CELLS!”

                “You don’t have brain cells ya goof!” Chelsea cried and picked the Dorito up, throwing it at me again.

                “AH!” I cried and James Bond-ed out of the way. Yea, like a champ. I’m impressive, I know.

                “Shailer, what the hell are you doing?” Tattle asked in confusion as he came outside with a slushie in his hand. I smiled at him from the ground.

                A Dorito hit my eye and I got up and pouted at Chelsea. “THAT CHEESE COULD MAKE A POOR MAN BLIND!” I cried angrily. “You, ma’am, will be hearing from my lawyer! Now run before I kill you,” I whined.

                Chelsea laughed. “Shailer, I can run 10 times faster than you. And you can’t afford a lawyer you lazy non-working piece of shit.”

                I smirked as Tattle came over to me. “Know what I call girls who run faster than me? Virgins,” I said smugly.

                Ah. And then I was running for my life before the crazy bitch could kill me.

                “NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!” I cried as Chelsea began to chase me around the picnic tables. I leapt over one and ran to Tattle. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck as he caught me and somehow managed to hang onto his slushie at the same time.

                I glanced at Tattle and smiled cheerfully. “Hi Tattle!” I said. He rolled his eyes. “You’re an idiot. This is why everyone says blonds are dumb,” he said with a sigh.

                I brought my lips to connect with his and grinned when I pulled away. “Dumb and sexy as fuck,” I said with a wink.

                “Well, you got half of that right,” he said before dropping me to the ground. Chelsea towered over me and I pouted at the two of them.