Chp 20

Asalamu alaikum finally an update sorry for updating too late...
Enjoyyy... ❤

Alina's P.O.V

After our dinner and the most awaited moment of my life... Me and Aayan were sitting in the car.... He started the car and he hold my hands it is the best feeling of my life....

While driving we both are silent... But this silence is also beautiful today... After driving for half an hour we finally reached beach... Aayan immediately get down from the car and open my door and showed me his hand... I hold them and get out of the car we both went at the beach while holding hands.. Cold air was touching my face.... We both start walking bare foot on the water... Walking with your loved one while holding hands... Cold air is touching you... Walking on water giving tickling to your legs is the best feeling in the world 😍

We both were walking while talking.... Suddenly I throw water at him and run away... He was completely shock at a moment and then start running behind me.... When ever he came near me I throw water at him... Suddenly his arms wrapped around me from my back and here he caught me...

He's touch was giving me lots of butterfly he came near my ear and throw water on my face and ran away...... And showed me his tongue 😜

After playing too much we both get tired so we both lay down on the cold sand and he hold my hands and said Alina.....
Hmmmm... I said
Look at whose beautiful star which is shining so pretty... He said..
Yes Aayan they are really beautiful.... I said while looking at the star...
Alina but you there something more beautiful than the star he said and I looked him confused
Umm moon??? I asked
Noo... He came closer and whispered in my ear.. My wife is more beautiful than moon and stars....
I was feeling too shy I immediately hide my face in his chest... And he wrapped his arms around me...

After few good mins we apart and I said Aayan you know I really love to see the stars and I always wished to have one star with me... I always used to think that I will tell my husband to bring it for me but now I don't want any star because....

Because he asked

Because I got my star in the form of my husband...

Aayan's P.O.V

Because I got my star in the form of my husband.... I immediately got up and turned to her fully even she got up... My heart beats start beating so fast... I kept on starting her beautiful eyes... I got speechless... My love of life made me speechless...

I love you Alina... I said to her and hold her soft hands and kissed them....

I love you too Aayan.. She said

I love you so so much Alina I can't live without you my life is incomplete without you I hugged her immediately she too hugged me back and said I love you tooo Aayan...

After we apart I took her hands and said Alina will you promise me something??

Yes she said

Every morning I want to see your beautiful face first.. I never want see tears in your eyes I always want to see this beautiful smile on your face face which makes me too happy.... I want you to cook Briyani for me every month but yes not alone but we will make it together.. 😉 everyday you will say me I love you... Everyday we will have our dinner together....most importantly we won't fight and will clear every misunderstanding.... And Last but not the least Alina every night before sleeping I want to see you beside me with a cutee smile... Promise me this...

Alina's P.O.V

Promise me this....

After listening all this my eyes got heavy with tears of happiness...

Aayan I promise you to show my face every morning and every night to you I promise to say you I love you everyday and yes I promise you my love that I won't cry and will always be happy so that I can see your happiness as well... I promise you to clear every misunderstanding with you rather than fighting with you... And yes my dear husband I promise you to make food for you 😘 and to have dinner with you every night.....

I pinched him because he went in his dream world...

Oouch Alina don't behave like a typical wife... He said

Ohh really I hit him on his chest and we both started laughing...

Aayan..

Yes wifey... He said

Promise me one thing... You won't live me na

Alina I promise you my love I will never ever live you alone... You are my life my everything how can I live my life my love... I am nothing without you.... I am complete with you.... He said and hugged me....

After some time we went home...

Next morning

Alina get ready fast....

Yes my dear husband just two minutes.... After wearing my abaya I got ready to go on shopping with my love...

We both went for shopping... And we both decided to go in different shop... I went in the men's section and he went towards the ladies... We both decided to shop for each other and show the stuff which me brought for each other at home.... So I went inside the men's section and choosed few shirts, t- shirts, jeans, jackets for him I brought a watch for him as well after leaving from the shop I saw there was a shop where Keychains are there so I went there and saw a beautiful Keychain where it was written AA inside a heart.... It was looking so beautiful I paid the money and buy it....

Returned home after shopping

Aayan's P.O.V

After returning home I showed her the things which I brought for her...

I brought 4 frocks and all the colour of the frock are having some meaning... She asked me and what the meaning??

I said... The lemon colour frock means that will you become my best friend???

What! No but I am your wife na... She said with a cute face

I laughed and said yes but I want you to become my bestfriend as well 😉

Ohhh okok 😄

And about this white colour frock it means peace between us.....

And with this pink colour frock means that never ever leave me alone otherwise I won't be able to live without you....

And this red colour frock means...

Means?? She asked

It means that my dear wifey I love you sooo much and I am so crazily I'm love with you that I can't see anything else except you.... You are everywhere in my heart in my dream in my life.. Everything... I said and she blushed

I love you tooo Aayan thank you so much for coming in my life... She hold my hand and kissed them...

I showed her the rest of the things and she loved them all...

She showed me things which she brought I loved all the stuff which she brought... Lastly she showed me a box and asked me to open in as I open it my eyes got stuck... And I saw the beautiful heart where my and Alina's initial was written....

Alina this.... This is so beautiful wifey I really loved it Thank you... Thank you so much I love you Alina....

I love you tooo Aayan...

----hijabi_gal

So please do comments how do you liked the update

And comment your fav scene...

Sorry for updating late...

The longest update ever... 😉

I hope you all are loving my story keep voting keep commenting... ❤

Please do share my story with your friends...

And this was the last chapter and epilouge is remaining....

Thank you people for all your love.... And Waiting ❤

Till next update allah hafiz 💓💓💕