Chp 8

Wedding day

Aayan's P.O.V

Finally the day came for which I was waiting so badly.. I was excited to marry Alina, see her in the beautiful wedding dress... At 4:30am I woked up to offer tahajjud salah I prayed my Salah and did lots of dua for my new life... After salah I tried to sleep but sleep was far away from my eyes... So I start reciting Quran sharif... It was time for fajar salah so I went to the mosque to pray my Salah and again did lots of dua for my new life....

After returning home I saw her as her window was open... She was offering her salah she was looking the most beautiful girl in the world... Masha allah I whispered to my ownself... I thought to walk in my garden lane... I was walking suddenly I felt someone is standing behind me it was none other than my love Alina....

Aayan : asalamu alaikum
Alina : walikum asalam
Aayan : so you didn't slept?
Alina : no I thought to do some walking..
Aayan : ohh that's great so let's walk together
(we started walking together)
Alina : Masha allah I must say your garden is really beautiful, your family, your house everything is so beautiful..
Aayan : jazak ALLAH khair (Islamic way of thanking)  by the way this house, garden and my parents are all yours too....
Alina : Yeah jazak ALLAH khair for everything Aayan.. ( I felt good after listening that may be I might falling for him... No no that can't be happen.. I don't love him... We both have so much age gap.. He is totally old fashion person...)
Aayan : Alina you said you liked everyone over here in that everyone am I included??? ( I wanted to ask her this so badly that does she like me or not)
Alina : (I didn't know what to answer) aa--ayan I guess I should leave now I have some work Allah hafiz ( I said that in one breath and went inside.. I mean actually ran inside)

Aayan's P.O.V

She went inside without giving me any answer I guess she went inside may be she was shy to answer me... And I guess it's good she didn't answer me as I am still na-mehram to her.... And I guess she likes me that's why she went inside because of shyness..

After asar salah I got ready for the nikah... I was waiting for her to see her in wedding dress... But her Window was closed so I couldn't see her... We kept nikah simple only close relatives and close friends were invited.. So I went to the masjid with the gents for nikah...

Qazi sahab asked me Apka nikah Alina Shaikh walid yusuf Shaikh ke sath ho rha hai kya apko yeh nikah qubool hai.. I said qubool hai ( 3 times qazi sahab asked Aayan and he answered qubool hai)  nikah was done and I was feeling myself on the seventh clouds.. Qazi sahab did dua... Then everyone came and said congratulations 🎊 🎉

After nikah we all went home where my bride would be waiting for me..we both were sitting on a sofa her face were hiding behind the veil... My heart beat was running a marathon... Everyone came clicked pictures with us....we all had our dinner.. And later all the guest went and we were left with my I mean our family members.. Mom and Sakina took Alina in my room...

--- hijabi_gal
In sha ALLAH next update will be of Alina's P.O.V
How do you all liked my story?
For all silent readers you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me..
Please do vote and share my story
Till next update Allah hafiz