Chp 19

Alina's P.O.V

At fajar the alarm clock started disturbing my sleep I woke up to offer my salah but Aayan was not there I searched for him but he was not there I guess he had gone to masjid to offer salah...

Today after he return from masjid I will tell him that I love him alot... 🙈

After offering my salah I waited for him but he didn't came so I picked up my mobile and was about to call him but I saw his message that he will be returning home till 8pm I got upset but after he return home we both will go out for dinner so I can't wait to express my feelings to my hubby..

The whole day I practiced how to say him about my feelings.... after practicing alotttttttttt I am finally ready to propose him ❤

After thinking so much what to wear I decided to wear something which will make me look like a bride because a girl looks most pretty in her bridal look so I wore red colour frock.... With red colour bangales I put some kajal and liner on my eyes... I applied red lipstick.... And I am ready 😋

It was time for my hubby to come as soon as the bell rang I put my duppata on my head and open the door....

As soon as I open the door after saying salam he kept staring me for pretty 5 minutes and then he said Masha allah looking beautiful.....

After he get ready we both went for dinner... We both were talking all about random stuff I really enjoy his company...

I was going to say him about my feelings when he stopped me because he wanted to say me something I get excited because I started assuming that he will say me about his feelings for me.. 🙈

But what he said.. broke me... my heart.. my life... my everything 💔

Alina see now you are an independent person you got a job you are able to stand for your ownself...

See I am always there for you whenever you need me but

But?????

But Alina our marriage isn't working out I mean we are friends... And you have your whole life you have the right to spend your life as you want so....

So let's divorce... I dont want you to suffer like this Alina....

After listening those harsh words my eyes got blurred and tears started flowing down on my cheeks

I cried and cried too much he started consoling me asking me what happened but I didn't care and was about to leave when he caught my wrist....

Alina what happen?? I know you didn't wanted to marry me but Alina you are an independent girl now you have your whole life live your dream ma...marry to a person whom you will love.... I will always be there for you alina...

Shut up Aayan yes I didn't wanted to marry you but after starting living with you after knowing you I am happy with this marriage I used to think so many bad things about you but you proved everything wrong Aayan....

I sat on my knees and said

Mr Aayan Ahmed I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you.... Will you accept Mrs Alina Aayan Ahmed's proposal rather than staring me because my knees are hurting now.... 😝

He immediately hugged me and said me Alina I love you.... I love you alot... I am sorry for everything....

----Hijabi_gal

So how was the chapter??

Finally they both express their love... 😍 yayya 🙈

I hope you all are enjoying the story???

Jazakum Allah khairan everyone for reading my story... For the votes and comments.....

I love you all my readers ❤

And for the silent readers please do vote and comment... Any suggestions you all want to give me you are free to give me...

And in sha ALLAH will try to improve on that....

Till next update

Allah hafiz ❤