Chp 9

Alina's P.O.V

After today's morning walk with him I didn't know what I was feeling for him but I didn't wanted to feel anything for him...

After taking shower I wore my wedding dress it was beautiful the beautician did my hair and makeup after getting ready mom came (Aayan's mother) she kissed my forehead gave me blessings.. If today My mother was alive she will also came hug me kiss me give me lots of blessings after that Sakina came hugged me she was looking so excited she clicked some selfies with me we were talking then mom came and informed me that qazi sahab and papa will be coming for my permission for marriage so she put veil on my face then they all came and asked me for my permission at that moment I was missing my mom and dad I gave my permission and Signed... I was finally married.. After the whole marriage ceremony ended mom and Sakina took me to Aayan's room... I saw his room I found it little boring I was too tired so I thought to change my attire and sleep... I was about to go the door open and Aayan entered...

Aayan : asalamu alaikum
Alina : Walikum asalam..
Aayan : (today I thought I will express my feelings I was about to say her but she said something which broke my heart)
Alina :  Umm Aayan I wanted to say something.. You know we both married only because of papa.. So this marriage is a kind of compulsion for me hope you understand..
Aayan : Yaa I know.. So as we have to stay together can we stay friends with each other??
Alina : yes so friends ( I put my hand forward to shake hand)
Aayan : I shook her hand and said forever

Reception day

It was my reception today I wore a beautiful gown my hair and makeup were done my beautician they made me look more gorgeous today I was feeling like a queen in that gown Sakina came and informed me that me and Aayan had to come together in the reception... 

He came and started staring me... I called his name thrice but I don't know where he was lost so I played a loud music near his ear and he came back to his sense.. We both started laughing then he asked am I ready I nodded he said me your looking beautiful... I smiled

The reception party went really amazing... I was happy that I get so much love from so many people...

---hijabi_gal
  How do you all liked my story?
For all silent readers you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me..
Please do vote and share my story
Till next update Allah hafiz