Chp 15

Aayan's P.O.V

As I came home I saw her she was beautifully dressed in white anarkali I kept on starting her until she came and said asalamu alaikum jazak ALLAH khair Aayan It's really sweet of you that you came early for me

Walikum asalam Alina.. What urgent work you were having??

She said me ohh yaaa but first you get fresh then let's have dinner after that we will talk about it..

I nodded and left all the time I am just thinking when she dont love me then why she is behaving so sweet with me she made dinner for me for the first time today and I am not able to avoid her I offered my Salah and prayed to Allah to please help me out from all these do whatever is good for her and me...

After that I went down I saw her offering her salah she was looking like a beautiful angel...

We had our dinner I couldn't controlled myself I said Masha ALLAH you are looking really beautiful and food is tasty Masha ALLAH after a long time I had ghar ka khana....

She smiled and said acha listen I called you home early because today I got a project in college to design a dress for a male model so I was thinking that...

Stoppp I said because I know she wanted to say that I will be her model so I said.... Alina see i dont think so I will be good I mean you are just wasting your time on me I am not so good looking nor I have a good body you will get less marks because of me....

Aayan common I don't know you will do it for me if you love me then you will do it for me that's it.... She said all that in one breathe and I was surprised when she said if I love him...
Then when she realized what she said so she said ah.. Um.. I mean if you think me I am your friend then you do it for me common please....

I couldn't say anything... I got melted by her words and gave up I nodded and said okk fine I will be your model...

Alina's P.O.V

Okk fine I will be your model....

As soon as he said that I stood up and hugged him tightly... Then I realized what I did I said him sorry and ran inside the room did a happy dance and a smile was not leaving from my face I don't know why I guess may be I have fallen in love with him...

After my project in sha ALLAH I will say him that I love him alot and I want to turn this friendship into love......

Before sleeping I went to Aayan and we both sat together and made a schedule of how he will manage office work and being my model and how I will manage my college and being his designer work.....

After one hour making schedule and talking so much I went to sleep it was a great day.....

--hijabi_gal

My exams are going on and I am having lots of projects remaining to do...

In sha ALLAH I am trying my best to update soon

And few more chps and the story will end...

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments...

For all silent readers you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me..

Please do vote and share my story

Till next update Allah hafiz