Introduction And Character Sketch

Alina Shaikh - 21, A college student
Mr. Shaikh - Alina's father
Aayan Ahmed - 34, works with Mr. Shaikh
Mr and Mrs Ahmed - Aayan's father and mother
These are the main characters of the story other characters will be introduced later on...
______________________________________

Mr Shaikh met with an accident, a truck had hit him some people took him to hospital and some how people over there called his daughter ( Alina)

Third person's P.O.V
After Alina arrived she saw her father lying on bed... Mr Shaikh asked Alina to call Aayan as he wanted to discuss something with Alina and Aayan...
After Aayan's arrival Mr Shaikh says to Alina that he don't have much time left he always wanted to see his daughter's wedding but life didn't gaved him chance to see his daughter's wedding he says to Aayan that I know you Aayan since 10 years and you were always like my family member I trust you so much can I ask you a favor? Aayan says yes sir ( Aayan works at Mr. Shaikh's office since 10 years) Mr Shaikh says that Aayan I want give you my daughter's responsibilities to you will you please marry my daughter after listening that tears start flowing from Alina's eyes her father says to her that beta Aayan is really a good person I know him since 10 years I know that he is very older than you but trust me beta one day you will be very happy from my decision... Beta will you please accept my request??  Will you please marry Aayan?? Mr Shaikh says to Aayan that will you take my daughter's responsibilities???  Aayan ask Mr Shaikh that is he sure what he is asking? Mr Shaikh says yes beta and turned to see his daughter who is still sitting there in shock and with wet eyes tears were rolling down on her cheeks Mr Shaikh asked her... beta will you marry Aayan?? and after few minutes Alina says yes for the marriage... And than few minutes later Mr Shaikh passes away....

--- hijabi_gal
Please do vote and tell me do you all like my story??
Till next update Allah hafiz ❤