Chp 17

Alina's P.O.V

Aayan Ahmed I told you na not to sleep after fajar it's an important day for both of us please get up na...

Hmmm... 2 mins Alina..

Are you getting up or not??

2 mins please...

Fine now be ready to get wet....

After listening that Aayan woke up from his peaceful sleep...

I laughed at his action...he is so cute....

After our breakfast he got ready... Masha allah he is looking handsome....

We both went to the college I was getting nervous but he was there making me go relax assuring me that I will get the chance to work with my favorite designer masaba gupta....

It was the project to design for a male model and who ever had done this project successfully that Person will get the chance to work with masaba gupta...

As soon as time was passing my heart beat was increasing faster...

But my love Aayan was there for me the whole time...

As my turn came... It all went so good... After waiting for half an hour the results were out....

And because of my love I won and I got the chance to work with masaba gupta.....

Aayan's P.O.V

When the winner was announced and the winner was Alina the happiness on her face was priceless she was so happy she immediately hugged me and thanked me alot....

While returning home I was about to open the door of the house when my neighbour rayyan called me I told Alina to go home I will meet him and come...

Aayan : asalamu alaikum rayyan
Rayyan : walikum asalam bro.. How are you??
A: Alhamdulliah I am good
R: Alhamdulliah Aayan few weeks back when you send Briyani at home it was really really tasty.... Masha allah you are lucky you everyday get to eat tasty food.... Say My thanks to bhabhi...
A: ohhh when she came to give you Briyani??
R: 3 weeks before why you don't know about it???
A: no no I knew about it just asking acha rayyan I have some work I will meet you later... Asalamu alaikum
R: walikum asalam

She made Briyani 3 weeks before???

----Hijabi gal

In sha ALLAH will try to update tomorrow as well....

Next chapter will be climax of the story...

I hope you all are enjoying the story???

Jazakum Allah khairan everyone for reading my story...  For the votes and comments.....

I love you all my readers ❤

And for the silent readers please do vote and comment... Any suggestions you all want to give me you are free to give me...

And in sha ALLAH will try to improve on that....

Till next update

Allah hafiz ❤