Chp 12

Alina's P.O.V

He will be coming late today so I thought to make something special for him but I don't know how to cook but my YouTube is there..... I called my mom to ask her what is Aayan's favourite dish.. It was briyani

Ummm it's too difficult but I can do afterall I am making it for my hubby... I started making it and few hours later I was finally done with it I went to get ready... And I was waiting for him it's was 11pm still he didn't came I was feeling hungry and sleepy too... I went to the bedroom to stop feeling hungry with the smell of briyani...

I didn't know when I felt asleep... It was morning when I wake up but he was not there I saw a note good morning alina I came late at night so I had my dinner outside its good you didn't waited for me because coming fews weeks are very hectic I will leave early from home and will come late... I will have my breakfast outside itself. So you take care of yourself.....

Aayan

I felt really hurted when I read the letter I mean how could he do this I made briyani for him I didn't had my dinner I waited for too long only for him I did so much of efforts only for him and he didn't even called me once that he will had his dinner outside... I was crying so much that I started getting hiccups... I got up washed my face went to the kitchen the briyani was like that only how it was.. I went to my neighbors gave them some briyani and gave some briyani to the poor people... I got ready for the college and went to the college...

---hijabi_gal
How do you all liked my story?
For all silent readers you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me..
Please do vote and share my story
Till next update Allah hafiz