Chp 18

Aayan's P.O.V

As soon as I came home I saw her she was sleeping on sofa while sitting there I picked her up in my arms and made her sleep on the bed...

After coming in living room my mobile started ringing it was my mom..

Me : asalamu alaikum mom
Mom : walikum asalam Beta how are you?
Me: Alhamdulliah good.. How are you and how is everyone?? Papa Sakina??
Mom : Alhamdulliah beta all are great we all miss you so much after 2 months you and Alina are coming here to meet us and we even had organized a daawat at our home after you both will return and I want Alina to make Briyani... As she made it for you 😝😉
Me: mom how do you know that she made Briyani for me?????
Mom: few weeks before she called me and asked me what is your fav food I said her Briyani so she said she will make it for you... Acha beta say My salam to Alina I have little work over here.... Asalamu alaikum take care of yourself and Alina...
Me : Ok mom walikum asalam take care and say my salam to papa and Sakina...

After the talk I sat on the sofa and my eyes started getting wet she didn't even told me once that she did so much for me and I don't even know it....

Why she is making everything so difficult for me....

I need to do something now...

I love her alot I really love you Alina but because of your promise you are staying with me...

And I can't let you suffer my love like this....

I have to do something now...

Next morning

Before fajar I got ready and went out first I offered my salah at masjid then I texted Alina that I have some urgent work so will be returning at 8pm so after that will go out for dinner.... Tc

I took a day off from work today....
I sat on a bench in a garden and started thinking what to do....

After thinking of few hours an idea popped up in my mind....

Ok Alina be ready to live your life as you want....

At 8pm I returned home...
I saw her she was beautifully dressed in red colour frock she was looking like a bride today 😍 she was wearing red colour bangles she had put her dupatta on head and I couldn't get my eyes off from her....

Masha allah Alina you are looking really beautiful 😍

Jazak ALLAH khairan she said with a shy smile

I went to change and after getting ready we both sat in the car...

The whole car ride was silent... The sound of her bangles were just distracting me... She was looking out of the car and was too deep in some thoughts and there was a shy smile on her face....

After 15 mins we finally reached our destination...

At the time of dinner we both were just talking randomly she was about to say something when I said her I want to say something Alina.. I cut her off because I know that if I didn't cut her off I won't be able to say anything....

Yes Aayan say...

(Alhamdulliah she let me say)

Alina see now you are an independent person you got a job you are able to stand for your own...

See I am always there for you whenever you need me but

But?????

But Alina our marriage isn't working out I mean we are friends... And you have your whole life you have the right to spend your life as you want so....

So let's divorce... I dont want you to suffer like this Alina....

---Hijabi_gal

I hope you all are enjoying the story???

Jazakum Allah khairan everyone for reading my story... For the votes and comments.....

I love you all my readers ❤

And for the silent readers please do vote and comment... Any suggestions you all want to give me you are free to give me...

And in sha ALLAH will try to improve on that....

Till next update

Allah hafiz ❤