Chp 3

Alina's P.O.V

After dad's dead I was feeling so lonely I felt like I lost everything... I sat in the corner of my room and lost in the memories of mine with dad then dad's last words were roaming in my mind will you please marry Aayan?? Suddenly I got a call from my bestfriend Namira
Alina you okk?? I heard about uncle..

I am fine, I am at home want to meet you, can we meet now?? I asked her..

she said okk..

When I saw namira in front of me I ran towards her and hugged her... After we both sat comfortably I said when dad was there he asked me to do something which I couldn't deny... After taking deep breath I said to her that he asked me to marry his employ Aayan who is 14 years older than me.. And seeing dad's condition I agreed for the marriage... Namira I don't know what to do please help me??

She said see Alina you have already said yes for the marriage and if uncle had chosen Aayan for you may be he is really a good person who will take care of you who will love you...

But namira he 14 years older than me...

See Alina now when you have already said yes for the marriage in front of your dad I guess you should marry Aayan at least for uncle.. fulfill his last wish...

After that she left and I was again alone with my thoughts... After thinking so much I thought to call Aayan and asked him what is his opinion about this marriage or he want to marry me or not?? Or does he have anyone in his life?? So many questions were roaming in my mind so I finally called him...

After few rings he received the call I said Asalamu alaikum...

--- hijabi_gal
In sha ALLAH in next chp I will update Aayan's P.O.V
Please do vote and you are all free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me.. Please do vote and share my story
Till next update Allah hafiz ❤