Chp 2

Alina' P.O.V

When I was 5 year old my mom died because of heart attack.. After that day I was not me.. I used to talk less and cry all the time but my dad he was always there with me. He always supported me, motivated me, helped me to come out of depression. He was both my dad and my mom. He never made me feel that I don't have my mom...

Like daily today also we left home together we both sat in the car and he dropped me at my college after saying him good bye he left for his office and I went to my class..after my class everything was going so good but when I got a call from a hospital they called me and asked me that I am Alina Shaikh?? I said them yes... They told me that your father had met with an accident and he is in hospital right now please come fast over here... As soon as I heard that I rushed to the hospital... When I saw my dad on the hospital bed tears start rolling from my eyes I immediately hugged my dad and started crying after few minutes later dad asked me beta can you please call Aayan and ask him to come over here?? I called Aayan and after some time he came there... His eyes were also wet when he saw my dad on that bed...

Dad called me near him and says me that he don't have much time left he always wished to see my wedding.. And then dad says to Aayan that he know him since 10 years and he trust him alot dad asked him will you please marry my daughter I was shocked when dad asked him this my eyes got heavy and tears started rolling out of my eyes... then dad called me and I came back to my sense and he says me Aayan is really a good person I know he is very older than me but you be very happy one day by this marriage... Dad asked me will you please marry Aayan?? I didn't know what to say but seeing my dad's condition I said yes for the marriage and he also agreed to take my responsibility...

--- hijabi_gal

Please do vote and tell me do you all like my story?? You are free to comment any suggestions
Till next update Allah hafiz ❤