Chp 16

Alina's P.O.V

I started designing for him I gave my every effort for my hubby's new look I designed some suits and causal wear for him it was such a wonderful feeling for designing someone whom you love alot...

After requesting so much he took off from office today and we both went on shopping for fabrics for him it was really fun to do shopping with him we laughed alot... We ate so much we clicked lots of selfies it was a great day with him....

Next morning he went office and I started stiching for him after lots of efforts I stiched few clothes for him...

At evening he came I forced him to change his cloth and try the one which I stiched when he came he was looking so handsome that I can't take my eyes off from him...

I gave him a hug and thank him alot for being my model and tolerating me so much....

He said Alina you are not irritating me I am happy to see you happy...

Those words were ringing in my mind I am happy to see you happy.... Now i badly can't wait to share my feelings to him.... Just two days more and I will tell him how much I love him...

Aayan's P.O.V

Today for the first time she hugged me without any hesitation nor did she regret it... She was so happy today... By seeing her happy I am happy too... 

Before going to sleep I realized that when I wore that clothes which she stiched for me she is being really happy with me....

I love her alot but that doesn't mean that I will change my ownself I don't know what's going on and why...

Just two days more and I have end up everything.....

--hijabi_gal

Sorry for an short update....

This story is about to end in few more chps

I wanted to know that do you all want me to end this story soon or take this story more long??

Please do reply....

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments...

For all silent readers you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me..

Please do vote and share my story

Till next update Allah hafiz ❤