Chp 4

Aayan's P.O.V

After uncle (Mr Shaikh) gave me Alina's responsibilities I didn't know what to do... How will I tell all this to mom and dad??  Will she marry me??? How I will talk to her about marriage she is not in such condition to talk about our marriage???  Ahh so many questions are enough for this headache....

Suddenly I got a call from Alina. I was just looking at the screen without blinking I didn't know what I will talk to her...

I took a deep breath and received the call and in her beautiful voice she said Asalamu alaikum after listening her voice I felt my heart beat so fast. I started taking long breaths to calm myself I realized that my headache is also gone and I was feeling so peace suddenly she broke our silence and said hey are you there? I came back to my sense and replied to her walikum asalam. Ho-w are y-you A-alina?? I hesitated a little..

I am fine. I wanted to ask you something can I if you don't mind? She asked me
I said yes you can ask..
She asked me Do you have anyone in your life? I mean dad has asked you before she complete her question I replied No no I don't have anyone in my life I replied really fast..
For few minutes we both didn't said anything..

She again broke our silence and asked So you want to marry me? I mean do you have any problem with this marriage? If you have any problem you can say... I didn't thought for a second and I said yes for the marriage..

We both again didn't said anything I then said ALLAH hafiz and cut the call I took a deep breath and I realized I said yes for the marriage...

Yaa ALLAH what I am going to say to my parents will they agree to this marriage?? Will they accept her?? Can I take her responsibilities?? And again all this thoughts start roaming in my head.. After giving my self a bad headache after thinking so much I took pain killer and lay on my bed tried to sleep but her voice is roaming in my mind and her face was appearing in front of me I was not able to sleep I was changing my side again and again and after few hours I slept...

---  hijabi_gal
Please do vote and you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me.. Please do vote and share my story
Till next update Allah hafiz