Surprises Arn't Always Good

It's been a week since I moved back. Alice insisted for me to stay in her room but I said no.

Levi offered his room too. Hold up I know what your thinking. Levi offering his room to a messy mess like me? Not in a million years! But it's true he did offer it. Aaannnd I declined, just like Alice.

At the current moment I'm sleeping on the couch. Not to hard, not to soft. I guess you can say it's...JUST RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* that was lame but anyway. As I was saying it was ok I guess. I woke up around five and decided to head out to Marcos.

-

I knocked on Marcos apartment door at 6 o'clock. Not to long after he opened it.

"Knew you wernt sleeping"

"I was. Got up like 30 ago. Work starts at 7 and I have to at least LOOK awake."

"Awww Marco boo I feel bad for you"

I hugged the poor boy. Him, Jean Krista, and Yimr all worked at the café. they have for a while now. Their shifts change rapidly so who knows when they need to wake.

He hugged me back.

"Jean Yimr Krista and I are working the same shift today so im not suffering alone."

"Aww poor guys! I feel bad for you all! All I have to do is work on youtube so im good I guess. But then theres editing to the video and thats alot of work."

Marco looked at me and spit out a sarcastic tone.

"Aww poor you!"

We both laughed.

"Come on lets go get the others"

Marco was already dressed. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

-

"WOAH-"

I stood in shock at Marcos car. He had a Black Tesla model X sitting in the parking lot.

 He had a Black Tesla model X sitting in the parking lot

He smiled deviously.

"Wanna drive?"

He waved the keys in the air. I love my motorcycle. I do. But I really need a new one. I was planning on buying a Tesla model X with a motorcycle together.

I looked at the keys on his finger then snatched them and ran to the car. I got in and took a deep breath.

"Its new!!! I love the smell of a new car!!"

Marco got in.

"Tell you what. Since you were planning on getting a new vehicle anyways why dont we go today? For both your Tesla and your motorcycle?"

I looked at him.

"I'd love to but I dont even have the money yet!"

"Ill pay."