Days 1 and 2

~Yo guys! I left a little surprise in here! Hope you all like it!~

-Day 1-

It was the first day of the week spent here. Adia had Marco and Jean take the four of us. Little did I know it was to Wings.

Just like the very first day of school, I wasnt trying to impress anyone, though Adia Anthony, Akio, Marco, and Jean suggested it, so I threw on a flannel wrapped around jeans, a semi-half top, and black make-up, consisting of black shadow on the eye, eyeliner, and red lipstick because why not.

I also got on my combat boots and we were on our way. I held my bag in one hand and with the other I was looking at pictures of Paris that I took.

Once we arrived, I frowned on sight.

"Wingz' collage..."

"Yup! Well lets go!!"

"Du-Im not getting out of this car."

-

"And heres where you guys will be working!"

I kept frowning as the team held a tight grip on my body. I fell limb on purpose.

They carried me in and dropped me on the floor.

"Ow! Fuckers!"

I got up and they all stood in a line grinning there asses off. I swung my hand and slapped all of them, making everyone look at me like a child in trouble.

"Now kids. Havnt I taught you all not to drop people?"

They nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

We all got settled into our new environment. I peeked out from behind the bathroom door including Adia in this.

"What do you think?"

We began to whisper and the boys could hear us so they turned around to look at us.

"I think this new environment will suit the two wild beasts."

"The wilderness lady has spoken! These wild wombats will soon adapt to there new environment."

"And so this could be incorporated with-."

We both gasped in 'shock'.

"Did you know these two unique wombats can speak!!?"

"Shh! Shh! Keep it down! Youll scare them away!"

"Get out here you two dumbasses."

We giggled and walked out.

"Incorporate what with what, Akio?"

He looked at us as we sat down.

"Incorporate this with the performance dance."

We watched the video and I pictured the dance.

"Yeah that would work!!"

I pulled out my phone and started watching anime till lunch.

-

I let out a huge sob which made everyone jump. I began weeping like a child.

"(Y/N)!! Whats wrong?!"

"THIS IS SOOOO SAAADD!!!!"

"What is?"

"GUILTY CROWN!!! INORI AND HARE ARE DEAAAADDD!!! WHAAAAAA!!"