Months Upon Months

It's been a couple months ,exactly three and a half, since Erens accident. Blake and I visit him every day. Today was his birthday. His parents were there. Once I showed up at the doorway they looked over and got up.

"Carla you guys don't have to leave."

I looked at Eden. He hasn't shown any signs of waking. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand while kneeling down. I began whispering to him. Only him. No one else. Just him.

"Hi Eren. Happy birthday. We miss you out here. Adia...Anthony.....Akio....Your mom, dad......Mikasa....me....I wish you'd wake up."

I kissed his forehead and stood up. Then I walked over to Carla and hugged the two.

"Thank you."

I smiled and we walked out to leave them alone.

"So he's been in the coma since I met you Right?"

"Yeah..."

I looked at the sky and smiled.

"He'll come back to us...I know it....."

We stood there looking at the sky.

"We should get going. We need to meet up with the crew at 4."

"Yeah yeah."

We went on our tour two months ago. Eren was supposed to go with us. Supposed to go with me.

We met up with the group at 4. Of course it was at the apartment. Ours, er...mine.

"Hey bitches were here!"

Everyone began cheering.

- ~§orry for §o many time §kip§....and the '§' I felt like it and I'm lazy atm and the picture above is Blake Fyi this has to be my favorite chapter that I've written....~

It's now my birthday. The hospital  won't allow me to see Eren. I don't know why. That really makes me upset. I say on my bed thinking about him.

"Hey happy birthday beautiful!"

I look up and Akio walked in,

"Why so glum?"

"You don't wanna talk about it."

"(Y/N) I'm always up for hearing what you have to say. Weather it's bad or good. Now it's your birthday and you shouldn't be gloomy so what's up?"

I looked at him as he sat beside me in the bed.

"Why won't they let me see him?"

"This is about Eren...."

"Yes. I miss him why won't the hospital let me see him? Is it because-"

"Of course not! I'm sure they have a good reason for you not to see him!"

Tears threatened my eyes. I want to see him. Talk to him even if he can't talk to me back. Be by his side. Suddenly warm streaks lead down my cheeks and Akio hugged me.

"I'm sure they'll let you see him soon."

I hugged back, sobbing into his shoulder. He's always there for me. Akio is my friend. He's my brother. And I'm glad he's here. We separated and he wiped my tears off with his sleeve and looked at me.

"Now let's go. Everyone's waiting."

I nod and we walk out to the crew.

-

I was able to escape the party they three me. I walked around and came across the studio Eren and I danced in. No one was there. Just me. I walked to the piano in the corner and started playing.