Delay

I woke up with a killer headache. I looked around the room. Beth and Petras room. I looked on the side desk and there was a glass with a note. I picked them up and reviewed the note.

"Wazzap sober me! Just to be sure you dont have to bad of a hangover after waking in the morning I poured myself some water. Drink up!"

I took a sip and spit it out. Im and asshole! I poured some damn liquor!! I saw a note on the far dresser Petra and Beth. I got up and walked over to it as Beth and Petra walk in. 

I opened the note.

"HA love your "WATER"? No? Well you should have thought of that before you went to freedom. You know, that bar your brother works at?"

"Oh hey girl! Lets go down and get breakfast."

"No. I cant."

"Why?"

The two gave me a weird look.

"I need to get packing. Ive got a flight to catch."

I rushed out of the room to the elevator.

"(Y/N)!"

It shut and I was on my way to the bottom floor.

I rushed out and ran to Marcos place.

-

I burst through the door, shaking a little from a terrible migraine. I began walking over to the stairs when I noticed a particularity familiar group of people staring at me.

"AAAH"

I screamed at them before walked up to the room, footsteps following after.

I get into the room to see in the mirror Anthony, Adia and Akio walk in first then the rest.

"(Y/N) where the hell were you?"

"None of anyone's business but mine."

I began throwing things in my duffel bags not bothering to look up at them.

"We wer all worried-"

I shot up a glare at Eren.

"Were you? Were you all really?" 

I looked back at the closet and pulled my cloths out, Adia began helping me.

"Why do you act like you hate me?!"

"Act?! Reality check you prick this aint no act!!"

"Really?! Then what was last night about?! You saying these exact words, "I still love you you son of a bitch!!"

I stopped and dropped the remaining clothing in my hands.

"I...said...WHAT?!"

"You are the very very truthful drunk! Its true and we all know it!"

I took a deep breath and held it. Then began quietly singing. ~Jingle bells theme~

Heard you talkin' shit

You sneaky  little bitch

Well you can tell that snitch

That your a little bitch

Bitch