Hardworking Week

~Intensity starts near the end of the chapter. If this makes you mad, tell me and ill change it up. Enjoy!~

For the past four days, I road my skateboard to school very early.

I had and hour before the rest of the dance crew would show up, so I worked for an hour to come up with a dance. 

Since the project was set, I have had Three dance choreography, posters to finish, plus collecting them from the other artists, plus songs to sing for the dance, on top of my homework, school, family and friends.

I though of one dance and decided to go with a few more of the same style.

~Just please I do not own any music nor dances but in this story you came up with everything. Song/dance above is the first routine~

-

Everyone started to show up for practice and I was in the middle of testing something out.

"Anything?"

"Oh yeah uh.."

One of the girls stepped up.

"Why dont we do something slow?"

"Actually i was thinking of something along the lines of this."

I demonstrated a couple steps in the dance and they all cheered. 

"Yeah! Thats awesome! Do you have a full dance?"

I smiled and nodded. They all got super excited. It was gonna take a while to learn it so we went to the principal to ask for the day off and she approved.

We went back to the studio and practiced till lunch.

-

We all went to the lunch area outside.

"Com'on! I think you deserve a little spot light right Maddie?"

"I totally agree and everyone else dose too!!"

"Yup!"

I laughed when they all spoke in unison.

"No, guys. You guys are working really hard I think you all deserve the spotlight in each and every dance."

They all kept begging until we sat at a table, then they started talking about the choreography. On the other hand, I took out my phone and homework. I started finding songs for the dance and worked on my homework.

"Put those away, have a little time for yourself!"

"Yeah, and actually tell your friends your ok."

I looked up to see Mikasa and the rest of them standing there with an angry expression.

"Sorry guys. Like i said the other day I have so much to do and i-"

"Can at least ask for help."

Armin put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, maybe she dosnt need help I mean, shes almost done with everything, right?"

I shook my head and he sighed.

"I dont care if shes 'almost done' you need to know when to ask for help!"

"Mikasa, calm down"

"Oh great! You just have to show up  everywhere now dont ya hot shot!" I glared at Eren.

"H-hey im just trying to help."

"Well dont! I dont need your help!"

I snatched up my bags and used my skateboard to go back to the dance studio.