Years after a Goodbye

~A/N at end. Please read.~

"Yes Miss. Lynn he is a nice ass."

Both his mom and him spit out there water and laughed. I stared at the ceiling with realization as to what I said and what it sounded like. Then I closed my eyes.

"Thats not what I meant ok hmm...Your son is a nice dumbass"

"Better"

"MOM!!"

It was my turn to laugh my ass off.

"Do you think its wrong that I make fun of my son?"

"No because your alot nicer than I am."

Akio nodded in agreement after taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Well I have to go you two. Get some sleep and Ill see you later."

"Bye mom Love you."

"Bai Miss.Lynn"

I ended the skype call and got up from the counter. We moved into an apartment after the first two years of collage. It got to crowded for one and two people were on a waiting list for a dorm. Anyways-

"You do have a nice ass by the way." I put my hand on his shoulder and we laughed. The apartment door opened and in came Adia and Anthony.

"You two are late. Now we need to wait till tomorrow to do pizza. But the next time it happens were getting pizza without you."

They shook there heads and Adia shut the door.

This little group is like my family. Anthony and Akio are like my brothers and Adia has been a sister to me. I handed the two the sandwiches and they began to much. Suddenly the computer rang. I walked over and it was a picture of Alice.

I picked up.

"Hey."

"You answered me!! Yay! Mom!"

"Are you in my- my old room?"

"Yeah. Though all of the things you left here havnt been touched at all. See."

She turned the phone around the room and I saw everything. It got to the doorway and it stopped. Mom and Levi stood there, smiles creeping on there faces.

"Hey guys!"

"(Y/N)! How have you been! You cheeks arnt pudgy anymore!!"

"Nice to see you to mom. Oh Alice mom Levi this is Akio."

I turned the phone to the short asian man in the corner.

"And of course Levi mom you both remember Adia and Anthony! Alice."

"You found her?!"

I looked at Adia and Anthony who had there jaws dropped. They tried to help me find her while I was here in Paris a few years ago.

"We actually ran into each other but yeah!"

"Where are you four? That dosnt look like the dorm."

"Right. The last time I spoke to you all was last year while I was still in the dorm. We moved into an apartment Adia Akio Anthony and I. Alot more space and a kitchen."

They all laughed until a spark lit up in Alice.

"Hey why dont you say hi to everyone! You know, Marco, Jean and everyone! There on there way over!"

My smile slowly faded. Granted I missed everyone but I just didnt feel like talking to them.

"Yeah no actually, its pretty late here in Paris and Akio and I have a live class with 'Ongaku to dansu' at six. As much as I miss them I just...I cant. Besides if they know that you called me then they'd waste there time trying. Dont give them my Skype name Alice. Mom, Levi you either."