Woah there

Days later, ive been avoiding everyone. Except the dance class and Eren. I couldnt let him find out something was wrong or he'll be after me too.

I did visit Addie the day after the fight like planned.

I saw the squad at the end of the hall and went strait to my locker.

I opened it and suddenly I felt eyes on me. I peeked around the corner of the door to see them walking towards me.

I sighed. The next thing I knew my head was slammed into the lockers.

I fell on the floor and saw a very blurry Beth.

"We broke up. Because of you bitch!"

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)!! Can you hear me?"

I slowly turned my head and saw Eren and the squad with a concerned look.

They helped me up and started walking to the nurse.

"I.....Im fine..guys.."

"No your not! Your head was slammeddd innntooo a loccckkkeeerrrr......."

There voices echoed and I blacked out.

-

I shot up from laying down with a returned shot of pain throughout my head.

"AAAAOOOOWWWW!!!"

I grabbed my head. Alot of people shot through the door.

"(Y/N)!! Your ok!!"

I blinked widely to see the squad and the dance crew.

"Oh, Hi....what happened?"

"Your head was slammed into a locker."

"Right...Beth..grabbed my head...she said 'We broke up. Its your fault bitch....."

They looked at me weirdly and I noticed.

"Her Words."

They rolled her eyes and mom, Kuchel, and Levi burst in, smothering me in a hug.

"Oh my god I should have stayed with you till you get to your next class. Im sorry!"

"Im so glad you ok, (Y/N)."

I hugged them back then I put my hand on Levis shoulder.

"No. Its not your fault. I was being stupid for not watching my back....Im sorry guys I dont hate any of you. I was just really upset that you guys didnt trust me."

"Of course we do! We were just really worried!"

"Wait. She said she hated you? Pfft hahahaha!!!"

We all looked at Connie and he shut up.

"Well we'll leave you with your friends. If its ok I want Levi to stay." I nodded.

"Love you two." 

"Love you too"

Someone walked in the door. Everyone thought it was a nurse till mine and my moms eyes widened.

"D-dad?!"

He looked at everyone in the room.

"Ahh sorry I would have come earlier but I was caught in traffic. Hey sweetie, how are you feeling? Are you ok?"

I nodded and everyone but my mom spoke in unison.

"Thats your dad??!"

He looked embarrassed. I giggled.