Newlyweds

When we went back to our table it wasn't even noticeable Kian had been crying. Though a couple people did notice when we left the bathroom together and we earned some pretty dirty glares for that.

"Took you guys long enough." Andrea said, kicking Kian's chair out with her foot.

"I'm so sorry. I've just been distracted today, I'll make it up to you from here on." He said, walking to her side and leaning down to kiss her. I sat down and waited for their kiss to be over. When they'd finally finished Kian sat back down in his chair and looked over at me. He looked concentrated, almost like he was trying to read my feelings. I just shook my head at him and looked up to the front of the room where a the speakers were beginning to talk.

Kian didn't try to hold my hand at all through all the speeches. Not that it mattered that much. After the speeches everyone was ushered out the back door to where the ceremony was being held. The first thing I noticed was the familiar man from Andrea's apartment. He was one of the best men. He looked more like a body guard than a supportive friend. Andrea and I sat on either side of Kian. I noticed how he put his arm around her and ignored me. I guess this is what he meant by making it up to her. The ceremony felt like it took forever. Not that it was totally boring, I just wanted it to be over because of how much it hurt me to watch the couple giggle and look into each other's eyes like they were the only thing that mattered. Once again, something I could never have with Kian.

"I do." She said, tears running down her face. I looked around the yard for something else to pay attention to. I tried to judge the way the bushes were sculpted, to understand their meanings. I gave up shortly after though. They were just shrubs, who really cared what they looked like? I made the mistake of looking back to my left and came face to face with Kian. He looked so concerned I had to give him a fake smile to get him to settle down. What use was it to worry him? 

After that it was cake and presents time, much like a child's birthday party. And for the first time the entire wedding Andrea left our sides, going off to squeal over how perfect the wedding had been with her female friends. Kian and I sat in silence in one of the back corner tables. I watched the other people dance around and be generally merry but I couldn't bring myself to even smile for the newlyweds. 

A/N: Really short chapter and I'm sorry, I promise I'll update tomorrow to make up for it. Also sorry for not updating yesterday, I was emotionally unstable due to the new Troyler videos.