Bros before Hoes

Kian pulled over a little ahead of where I was and got out of the car. He hates being out in the rain, I did not expect this. He had a towel in his hands and he ran over to me.

"God, you can be such an idiot sometimes, Ricky." He said wrapping it around me and leading me toward the car. I don't know if it was how good the dry towel felt or I was finally ready to talk about it but I didn't fight him. After we were both sitting in the car with the heat blasting I expected him to say something but he didn't. It was actually more awkward being silent than it would be talking. I looked over at him and watched him stare out the window.

"You know, I was actually so worried you had done something stupid and wreckless. It would have been all my fault too." He sighed, pressing his forehead to the steering wheel. 

"It would have been Andrea's fault not yours. Technically speaking." I retorted, looking down at my feet. He laughed a little and reached over to squeeze my arm.

"Don't do it again. Until I get married, I will be living by the bro's before hoes rule." He said, smiling. I nodded and he put the car in motion. Just as we started driving his phone went off.

"I'd get it, but I'm scared what I see will piss me off. So..."

"It's probably one of the guys wondering if I've found your stupid ass yet." He said, for once not taking his eyes off the wheel to check it. I reached over and grabbed it.

"It's Trevor, he seems so concerned about me." I mumbled. Kian punched me. "Ow! What was that for?"

"And I didn't seem concerned?" He exclaimed, turning back to watch the road. I smiled to myself.