Please don't Go

"Find it?" Andrea asked, coming up behind me. I turned around.

"Uh, no. Where'd Kian go?" I questioned, scanning around the room for him. She sighed.

"He went to the washroom, he'll be right back." She said, shifting the popcorn bags a little further up her arms. I bit my lip. This was awkward. It shouldn't be. She didn't know Kian told me what she said.

"I'm going to go check the car, I'll be right back." I said, turning on my heel.

"Kian took it, you idiot. What do you think I was laughing at earlier?" She laughed. Even though she meant it jokingly the way she called me idiot ticked me off.

"That ass, I'm going to go get him. Watch my food." I said, sitting it on a nearby table and not waiting for her reply. I could practically hear her rolling her eyes at me. 

The bathroom was empty except for Kian who was washing his hands. 

"Hey, Andrea told me you took my wallet!" I said as I punched him in the gut playfully. He chuckled. 

"It's in my back pocket, grab it." He said, nudging his head in the direction. I shook my head.

"I'll just wait for you to get it when you're done if it's all the same to you." I said, hoisting myself onto the counter. I picked up Kian's phone beside the sink and jumped when it buzzed.

"Who's that?" Kian asked, over the loud sound of the hand dryer. I shrugged and opened the text. I began reading it outloud without thinking.

"God, Kian, Ricky is so awkward." I stopped reading aloud and read the next sentence. Isn't there any way you could get him to leave? Well, congratulations Andrea, I gaurantee you I'll be loving as soon as possible. I set the phone down and turned to leave when Kian's hand grabbed my arm. 

"Ricky. Please don't go. You don't have to pretend to like her or anything but stay for me. Then you never have to see her again if you don't want to." I felt the anger boiling through me.

"Like hell I don't! What about when you invite her over? Should I just hoard myself in my room? Then again, she probably wouldn't want to come over because I'm such an annoying ass!" I shouted. Kian bit his lip.