Chapter 11: A hidden past...

I stood and looked at Alex confused and scared. Was his really his brother? did he really kill him? what the hell was going on. Alex and David just stood and stared at each other. 

"Alex...what is he talking about?" I asked Alex nervously, breaking the uncomfortable silence that surrounded us. Alex turned to me with a bewildered look on his face. "we need to go..." Alex began as he grabbed my arm. "where are you staying...let me guess...is it the house..." David began to ask. "shut up!" Alex shouted to his brother.

Alex pulled me close, but this time there was no lovey Dovey look in his eyes, this time there was pure anger. Alex started moving super speedy with out any warning so I shut my eyes and clung to him for dear life. He Slowed down a few minutes later and I opened my eyes.  Alex let go of me quickly and walked away into the old run down house. I couldn't see the house properly in the dark and I didn't want to hang around out here either so I followed Alex. The front door lead directly to a living room which was dimly lit with a few candles here and there. It was an ok size, still had a small horrible old sofa in and a few book shelves full if cobwebs. Opposite the front door there was another door frame, missing a door, in which Alex stood. He still looked angry but a bit calmer. 

He smiled weekly at me. "what the he'll was all that about?" I asked Alex slightly annoyed. He was angry, I got that but he had no right to take it out on me! He opened his mouth to talk but I heard a different voice. "yah go on Alex...explain to her what you did all those years ago" David said from behind me. I turned half way between each door so I could see both the men. Now I could see him clearer I studied him.  He did in-fact look like Alex, tall-nearly as tall as alex, and he had deep brown hair too, but his was cut shirt and kept spiky, unlike Alex's which went down to his ears. He was almost exactly like Alex by the way he talked too, but there was something about Alex that there wasn't in David...something different. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but It was something that I saw in Alex's eyes that wasn't in David's something that made me smile every time he looked at me. 

"I'm sorry...how rude of me I haven't introduced myself...my name us David, David ward...and what might your name be..." he asked me as he took my hand and kissed it. It made me blush slightly. "umm...Amelia..." I answered shyly. He let go of my hand and smiled. What a beautiful name...for such s beautiful lady". I smiled, but then heard Alex growl from the other door. I turned and looked at him completely, he was giving David deathly glares. "don't you talk to her...Amelia come on were going to bed..." Alex demanded. I frowned. "but I'm not tired...alexx! Let me down right now!" I demanded and he swooped over and flung me over his shoulder and started walking away. "night Amelia..." David said with a wave looking upside down to me. I didn't even get a chance to wave good bye because Alex zoomed upstairs without warning.  He place me down when we entered the room we left earlier "Alex!" I moaned at him and slapped him around the arm. "go to sleep Destiny" Alex said bluntly.

He wouldn't even look at me. "I don't even know why your being such a twat to me right now....I haven't even done anything wrong to you..." I moaned at Alex as I stormed over to the old lumpy bed. "What ever just go to sleep" Alex told me. I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't what ever me mr...if you have issues with your brother, which clearly you do, take them out on him not me..." I moaned again as I sat on the bed. Alex walked over to the seat next to the window and sat down. "Go to sleep destiny..." Alex told me just after he blew out the only candle lighting up this room. I sighed. The Alex I thought I was getting to know and like was gone again, and I was stuck with the stupid mood swingy vampire I had first met. "Where did the Alex I know and like go to?" I asked into the darkness. I heard Alex sigh and I lied down, quickly falling asleep.

 I woke up what couldnt have been more than a few hours later. It was light enough for me to just see everything. I sat up and saw Alex asleep in the chair in the corner of the room. I sighed when the events of last night returned to my mind. Alex was back to his usual moody self...I didnt want that, I was really starting to like the new Alex, and I thought he was starting to like me too. I felt bad for Alex too, he obviously had some Family issues that needed to be resolved.  I sneeked out of the bed as quietly as I could and though the door, that I assumed lead out into the hallway.