chapter 7: Danger

Chapter 7

I was back in my weired dream again where I saw my mother, it was the exact same place, quite and beautiful, and was wearing the exact same thing as before, the beautiful White dress. The path of shining light was still there too, and so with out hesitation I followed it, expecting to find my mother at the other end again, waiting by the pond. But when i got to the end of the path everything was different.

This time I wasn't at a pond, I came to a gate over run by plants and trees. It lead into a meadow full if lushes green grass that reached right up to my hips. I walked in a little to see if my mother was there, but she wasn't, she wasn't anywhere in sight. "mum?" I called out but got no reply.

I walked forward a little but more, only to be pulled down into the grass by a hand that suddenly appeared and grabbed me by the wrist. I let out a little yell but stopped as soon as I saw Alex's face looking at me. "Alex? I said confused. He smiled "what are you doing in my dream..." I asked him confused. "I dunno...it's your dream" Alex told me. "oh" was all i could think to say. "...but the real question is..." Alex began to saw as he pulled me to him so I was on his lap straddling him.

I was a bit taken back by it, but something in side me was telling me to just go with the flow. "...why didn't you kiss me earlier, when we both know you really wanted to..." Alex said seductively. I blushed and looked away. "see there you go again..that's how you give it away...when you do that..." Alex said as he placed his Hand under my chin so I was forced to look him in the eyes.

"I wish you'd stop looking at me like that...and stop saying things like that, they make me feel weired and we both know your just saying it to try and have sex..." I told him embarrassed. Alex laughed. "how do you know that's all I want..." Alex asked me. "Because its all you ever talk about! and your a man, every man is the same...all the ever think about..." I began to tell him but he placed a finger on my lips shushing me.

"When was the last time you even kissed a guy....not including your family members...and a full on proper kiss?" Alex asked me. He removed his finger from my lips so i could answer him, but I didn't have an answer that I was prepared to say out loud, to that question. Truthfully I hadn't kissed a single guy in my life...unless you counted a little boy from school when I was like 6 but that hardly counted, We had no idea what we were doing and he only kissed me because his friends dared him to.

I looked down in embarrassment. "I thought as much...but..." Alex began to say as he lightly bought his finger to my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him. "...I can help you with that..." Alex all but whispered.

He moved his lips to mine so there was no space left between us. At first I was worried, I had never kissed a person before, and why the hell was Alex kissing me for anyways? His lips were soft and gentle, and they seemed to fit mine perfectly.

I was shocked to begin with but quickly got into the kiss and closed my eyes to enjoy every moment of it. Although it was only a dream and I hadn't ever kissed anyone before so I had a huge lack of experience, I instantly knew that it was an amazing kiss, and my head felt light, it was if I was floating on a cloud of goodness.

I didn't want to stop but Alex pulled away after a few moments. I kept my eyes closed and Alex kept his forehead rested on mine as we both gasped for breath, and I tryed make sense of what happened, or to say something at least. Alex beat me to it though. "Wow..." He said breathlessly. I opened my eyes and looked him in the eyes. I expected to see disappointment in them, It was amazing for me, but it was probably terrible for him, i was sure I had done something wrong, Instead of disappointment I saw a huge smile on Alex's face and his eyes were screaming out with happiness.

They were a deep, beautiful dark blue, something I had never notice before. "You looked shocked" Alex said after a moment. I laughed not knowing what to say I was completely lost for words. "Lost for words?..." Alex asked me. I expected him to come out with a cheeky line about how he always had that affect on woman or something, but he didn't say anything. Instead he took control of my mouth with his again.