Chapter 5: Dreams

Chapter 5

I was walking...in a beautiful White dress, it had lots of layers ending at different hights but the fabric was soft and thin, and it felt like I was wearing nothing . My hair was down and it was flowing freely.  It was dark but the moon was shining a path of light. It was beautiful, it made everything it was shining on sparkle. It was possible the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and something was telling me to follow it. I walked into the rays and suddenly I felt happy and warm. I looked down at my skin and it sparkled beautiful. 

I heard a voice whisper my name. "amelia.....Amelia..." the voice whispered soft and gently. I trusted it immidently, I couldn't explain why but it made me feel safe. So I followed it, down the path of deep green grass, which felt soft against my bare feet. The voice was calling me again, more urgently so I ran towards it. I had to stop suddenly when I reached a pond, a beautiful shining pond, that had a small water fall on one side and trees of all different colours surrounding it, it looked like something out of a fairy tail. 

"you found me.." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned to great a beautiful woman with long brown hair just like mine and skin that was perfect, there wasn't a dimple or wrinkle on her, and she was as White as snow. I recongised her...I felt like I knew her more than anyone in the world. She too was wearing a beautiful White dress just like mine. I smiled at her. "hi...I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?" I asked softly. The woman smiled "I have been waitig for you for a long time, I have tried to gain you attention in you dreams for a while now but wasn't able to...but now somethings changed and I can...I'm sorry...my names afeliea...do you recognise me destiny?" the woman asked me with a smile.  I studied her closely, she looked familiar but I couldn't quite tell who she was. Then I realised she said my real name. "hang on how do you know my real name? Only my friends and real family know my real name and even they don't use it...is this some sort of trap?" I asked but I knew it wasn't, I felt too safe. The woman chuckled and placed her hands softly on my face  "no dear one...I'm your mother" she told me with love and happiness in her eyes. I smiled widely as realisation took over me and the familiar face of pictures and videos I had watched over and over again looked down at me. "mum..." I asked in disbelief. She simply nodded her head with the widest smile.

I closed the space between us and hugged her as tight as I could. My mum...was here with me. This was impossible...this was like the most amazing moment in my life. Then I realised, Although her hug felt real and warm like evey hug with your mum should...but this wasnt real, it was a dream. I looked up at her sadly. "this is just a dream isn't it? When I wake up none of this is going to be true is it?" I asked sadly. My mother smiled. "sweety this is so much more than a dream! I may not be alive i your world and won't be coming back to your world, but in your dreams I am as true as you...I'm more than a dream as cheesy as this may sound, i am your gardien angel..." my mother told me as she lead me to a White stone bench that I hadn't seen before. "so gardien angels are real? What else is There that I don't know about?" I asked in disbelief. My mother laughed. "my sweet child there is so much more than you could ever believe! But right now isn't the time for that...we have more important things to talk about right now..." my mother told me seriously.

I nodded me head. "yah...I'm a blue blood..." I said with a sigh. My mother looked at me confused. "why are you so sad about it sweety?" she asked. "because it means giving my life up...I had so much planned..." I told her sadly. "but that's the thing about life...it had so much twists and turns you never know what's around the corner....it makes life fun and exciting...what else arnt you telling me..." My mother asked me. "nothing...there's nothing...okok...I'm afraid..." I told my mother as she gave me cross look. "I'm afraid of what's going to happen...will it hurt? Will my life change completely? Will I fit in? Will i be the hero eveyone says i am? And mostly im afraid to fall in love..." I began to say. "Ive never even kissed a guy before, how will I know if I love him? what if he dosnt love me?..." I continued.