chapter 6: Cheesy chat up lines.

Chapter 6

"Ok, if were going to a nightclub I need clothes" I informed Alex when we entered our new hotel room in Leicester. "Okok....well go now before it gets too late, dont you dare leave my side..." Alex warned me. I giggled. "Yes mum..." I mocked and Alex just rolled his eyes. I was feeling a mixture of emotions right now, they were all building up in the pit of my stomach, making me feel slightly sick, and the only way I felt like reacting right now was to laugh. I was feeling slightly nervous because this was my first time ever going to a night club, I didnt know what to expect, I didnt know what happened, I was feeling slightly excited about it too, this was a new life experence for me, but mainly I was feeling incredibly sick about the though of Alex feeding off of someone, He assured me that he wouldnt have to do it again for another few weeks as human blood lasted a while, that didnt make me feel any better though. 

We left stright away to go into the town center and find clothes for me and I assumed Alex too. Because it was a Saturday the town was incredible crowded with people spending all there hard earned cash on things they wanted or needed, And with silly kids handing around the parks and shops hoping someone would buy them a packet of fags as they were underage, I rolled my eyes at one of said children who tryed to ask Alex to buy him some fags. He quickly walked away when he saw the look on Alex's face. I giggled. "Wow you sure know how to scare people..." I told alex as he tryed to move us through the crowds. Alex looked back at me and smiled. "Not a bad trait to have if you ask me...Just keep close and dont let go of my hand..." Alex told me as he grabbed my hand. His hand was much larger than mine, and it was cold, not like freezing cold, just slightly, and our skin colours were almost exact, appart from mine had a bit more colour in. I assumed that had something to do with my Blue blood. Either way I felt much more relaxed with Alex holding my hand, and I liked it. 

We went into a big shop that I new we were sure to find something in. "Ok, lets find something, but dont take too long, I dont want to be hanging around too long..." Alex said as he looked around the building for any sign of danger. He still had ahold of my hand, something I was very aware of, and he didnt seem to be letting go soon. "Ok then....over this way there seems to be some stuff..." I told Alex and pulled us in the diection I wanted to go in. I had a look at some of the clothes hanging up, some were ok, some were just plain ugly and some were just wiered. "Ugh...what the hell is that..." I asked out loud as I stopped infront of it. It was purple with yellow stripes on it, and it had a huge whole in the back of it, so anyone wearing it would most defantly be showing off there bum. The arms were wiered too, one arm was normal but the other was all ripped. It was quite possible the ugliest thing I had ever seen. "I dont know, but I feel utterly sorry for whoever made it, they must have gotten their insperation from a dead cow or something...ugh...." Alex joked as he looked at it discustingly. I laughed and moved us on.

Finaly I found two outfits I thought were nice enough to wear out. "I have to try them on..." I told Alex. "Ok...lets go.." Alex told me as he began to move towards the changing rooms. "Ummm...you cant come in too...its woman only..." I told Alex. "What...no im coming in..." Alex said as we walked on. "Ok...but I warned you.." I told Alex. The woman at the changing rooms smiled at us. "Hi there...how many items of clothing have you got?" She asked. "2..." I told her and holded up the clothes to prove to her. "Ok...go into number 8 please..." The woman told me. I started to walk in but the woman stopped us again. "Sorry your boyfriend will have to wait out here, women only.." She said  rudley. "umm...hes not my boyfriend...but I told you....listen Ill only be a minute...." I told Alex. He sighed. "Okok..." Alex said with a sigh. I smiled and walked into the 8th changing room. I closed the curtians and hung up the clothes on the peg provided. I then started removing my cloths, I took my top off, was just about to undo my jeans when

"Do you want help with that..." Alex''s asked. I jumped so much and screamed slightly. "ALEX!....what the hell are you doing in here..." I asked him angrly. "You nearly scared me half to death..." I told him. He smiled. "I told you Id get thorugh...Rememer I have super speed" Alex said with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes. "Ok...but you cant be here...Im about to get half naked...." I told alex. He smile. "I can see that..." Alex said looking down at my cheast. I blushed. He walked forwards slughtly causing me to back up against the wall, and he placed one arm against the wall to lean on. "...You know...your extreemly pretty Destiny..." Alex told me. I gave him a evil stair. "Id believe that if you said it to my face and not my boobs..." i told Alex. He laughed. "Yah but its been a few days for me, and Im trying to make the most out of a bad situation..." Alex said looking up into my face. "Oh ok...so you dont actually think im pretty then...your just trying to have some fun.." I asked him jokingly. He looked at me with a serious stair. "I think your extreemly pretty....and funny...and annoying...and moody...but mainly funny..sometimes" Alex said as he leaned in even closer. "you know...I havnt had much experence with men....but from my knowledge and experance...your doing an extreemly....bad job at trying to chat me up..." I told Alex. He laughed. "Yah but you havnt pushed me away yet..." Alex said as he leaned even closer so that there was barley an inche left between us. "....Thats because....I....want to see what other stupid, cheesey chat up lines you try on me..." I told Alex. That was defantly the truth...well at least I think it was..."ummm excuse me!!! you cant some in here! this is womans only!" We both heard the changing rooms lady say. Alex pulled away quickly and peeked out the curtian. I just stood leaning against the wall, trying to make my brain work stright again. "Destiany have you decided what clothes you want? we should get going...dont worry it was only some man trying to sneek in with his girlfriend, were safe..." Alex told me. I nodded my head and quickly grabbed my top, shoving it back on me quickly. "Ok lets go..." I told Alex as I picked up my stuff and my clothes. Alex zoomed off before me, obviously to not get caught, and I walked out handing one of the dresses to the Lady.