Chapter 29

*On the T.v - Chanel 24, the news*

People are still on the search for the two Teens. Audrey and Hunter Rowland. Who have seen to have gone missing three days ago. Amber alerts have been released early this morning when they were declared missing. If anyone knows their whereabouts. Do not hesitate to call the police. And now we have Jenny with the traffic this morning

Audrey's p.o.v

It's been three days since Hunter Kid napped me. He was so crazy. Like what's wrong with him?! But I'm escaping today. I had enough money and enough phone battery to call a cab. You're asking "why didn't you do that earlier?" All the other times hunter has been glued to me. But it's 4:30am and he's sleeping.

I called the cab. I told them I was the missing girl. They quickly came. I was on my way home.

I arrived at the house. Hunter had taken me quite a ways away. Because the cab arrived at 5:00am and now it's 8:30. I got the cab for free. Thankfully.

I ran in my house.

"MOM, DAAAD" I yelled.

They came running downstairs.

"Oh Audrey you're ok" they said crying.

I gave them a big hug. A huge hug actually.

Then I sat them down. And explained everything. Not leaving out one little detail.

"Hunter did this!" my dad yelled.
"WHY DO YOU KEEP LETTING THIS HAPPEN!?" My mom yelled.

"I really don't know. I should've fought harder. Not have such a small voice." I said truthfully.

Then I saw Hunter in hand cuffs at the corner of my eye.

It was already 11:00. He went to jail. GOOD!

Then the police knocked on our door.

They explained to me.

"Sweetie you can press charges if you'd like"
"No I am not going to press charges." I said.

"Sweetheart he KIDNAPPED YOU!" My dad yelled.
"Maybe we should think this over" my mom

"No mom, I'm done fighting this. For once in my life let me Handle this." I said getting up.

I walked across the street. News reporters crowding me. I started outside just standing there for an hour.

"AUDREY AUDREY! Tell me what happened!" One reporter asked.

"AUDREY! Are you ok?" Another asked.

I answered all their questions. Finally they all left.

I knocked on Hunters door. Surprise? It'll make sense in a second.

His mom answered.
"Oh Audrey! I'm so sorry. I want to thank you so much for not pressing charges. I can say sorry enough. This is horrible. I'm so sorry" she said almost crying.

"It's alright. Ms.Rowland. Trust me. I'm ok." I said smiling.
"You're an angel!" She said hugging me.

"Is Hunter home?" I asked.
"Yes, he's in his room where he will be spending the rest of his life" she said.

I went upstairs and opened his door.

He sat up.
"Audrey?" He said.

"What do you want from me?" I said.
"What?" He asked.
"Don't play dumb, why do you do all this shit to me?"

"It was jokes at first. But it got to a point where I didn't even know. I liked well still like you a lot and I'm never good at expressing so everything my eyes would close literally all I would see is you. And I hated that. It made me insane. The fact that you didn't like me back. Made me insane. So yep that's it. Full truth. I'm sorry." He said laying back down.

"Treat me like somebody. Maybe I did like you? Would you know? No, because I'm your punching bag. Cam and I broke up. He said there was to much up and down with me. But only because of you." I said.

"I'm not suppose to like someone who abuses me. But I have this strange hope that one day you'll stop."

A/n
AHHHHH WHAT THE HECK!!!!!