Chapter 27

Cameron's pov

"how did this all happen" I asked her mom.

"I'm not sure she was just on the ground, bleeding and-" she started to cry.

"It's okay, everything's going to be fine" I said comforting her.

I then heard footsteps come into the room. It was hunter and his mom. I started breathing heavily, started to get angry.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here, this is your fault! I don't want you near her" I yelled and pushed him out the door.

"I just wanted to make sure she was okay!" He said getting up.

"hey hey! Boys you aren't making the problem
any better" his mom yelled.

"you're so lucky she isn't here, I'd beat your ass" I said pulling his shirt, I let go and shoved him into the wall.

"Kathy what're you doing here" Maria asked hunters mom.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to bring a gift" Kathy said and handed over the flowers with a bag.

"That's not helping anything right now, please go away right now!" Maria took the flowers and throw them to the ground.

"Oh- ok- I'm sorry-" she stuttered. "Just leave alrighty" she yelled. She was in a lot of stress.

I then thought about what I said to her? Audrey. This could be my fault as well, I said some awful things.

Her dad then walked in. He didn't say a word he sat there and watched his daughter, possibly die. His eyes were filled with tears and so were mine I just, couldn't help it.

*few hours*

"Cameron shouldn't you get home, shook tomorrow, it's getting late" her mom said.

"Uh yea, please let me know what happens. Please" I said getting up.

She nodded her heard.

I then heard Audrey struggle to breathe. "Nurse" I yelled.

"She's hyperventilating" she rushed over to her and put a mask around her nose and mouth.

After she was okay I then left.

Audrey's pov

"Mom, dad?" I called. My vision was blurry.

"I'm right here" she answered.

I can't believe I'm awake right now.

My dad then left, considering he had work but my mom stayed with me the whole night.

Tuesday morning

"Why are you putting me in a wheel chair" I asked the nurse. "We're just going to have you talk to someone" she said calmly.

"someone like who" I asked.

She then turned at the corner.

"A therapist? I'm okay I just-" I tried getting out of the chair.

"Audrey it's okay, she's just going to talk to you" she said.

I eventually just stayed. Maybe talking it out could help but I didn't want to be considered mental because I'm not! I'm just going through a lot which makes me go a little mental

So she started to ask me questions like where are you from, how old are you, are you close with your family and then she really go to the point.

"What brought you here today" she asked.

"well there's more to it" I said.

"I have time, start from the beginning" she asked.

"so I wasn't originally from this part of Chicago, I use to live about an hour away. So I moved and I came to this school I thought it'd be okay but it was awful and I've been bullied for so long. Now he might be going to jail and it's just a lot-" I paused.

"That's okay, you don't have to say anymore" she said touching my hand.

we kept on talking and I left a few minutes afterwards. "There you are" I heard after I opened the door.

"Hi mom" I smiled. "Oh, uh thanks again Dr.Torez"

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Well the doctors are going to let you go home you're just on house arrest" my mom told me.

"Uhm? What" I laughed. "You have to stay home for the next two weeks, or if you want to go out i have to supervise you" she answered.

"so you're babysitting me?! This is a joke" I laughed, as we walked to my room.

"but we're going to bend the rules just for tomorrow because the trial is tomorrow" my mom said.

"Oh I'm going and I gotta make sure he gets what he deserves. That piece of sh-" my mom covered my mom.

"We are outdoors, language" she said releasing.

"right, sorry" I got my clothes and changed so we could leave right away.

"Audrey? Audrey! Back so soon dear" one of the nurses smiled.

Like really who says that. Rude skank.

I smiled and walked away and rolled my eyes as she turned the corner.

I checked my phone and relieved when I saw many texts from Cameron.

That's all for this chapter!

40+ views for this chapter?! Tyyy❤️