Chapter 7

Audrey's p.o.v

Today was Wednesday. The weeks went by miserably slow. I had limped up my stairs toady, silently crying. Making sure no one heard.

Well no one was home. But still. I hated crying. It made me feel vulnerable and weak.

Today, hunger had slapped me. Kicked me. And even punched me. But the worse thing he's even done to me, happened today.

*flashback to a couple of hours ago at school*

"Why are you always such a little bitch" hunter said.

"Please just leave me alone" I had said.

"No, you just embarrassed me Infrint if my girlfriend" he said.

"ok bud" I said.

He then grabbed my arm so tightly and threw me right down the outside steps.

My eyes watered, my heart started beating fast and the pain from my hand and knees had been caused of cuts and scraps.

"You know what hunter, I'm done with this" I got up dusted myself up and quickly kneed him where he really didn't like it.

"Don't even think for a second that I'm a weak link" I said and Walked away.

*end of flashback*

I walked in my room and did my homework then took a shower.

There was a horrible cut on my hand. I went to go bandage it up. Luckily mom and dad went away for business.

For dinner I had just had some leftovers.

I realized I should take my dog for a walk it was such a nice night.

I leashed her up and left. I walked around and saw a couple of my friends. Which put a smile on my face.

When I had looped around the block there was a bunch of boys from my school playing basket ball. Hunter and Blake were there.

I had panic attack. I mean I couldn't go the other way they'd see me. And it was starting to get dark and cold.

I'll just walk really fast. Okay I got inside without anyone noticing.

I let out a breathe. It was like I was paralyzed with fear.

Hunters p.o.v

Of course I saw her walk into her house. Why did I do this. Why did I hit her?

"Why do you do that shit to Audrey" Cam asked.

"What's it to ya" I said.

"You beat her up like there's no tomorrow, stop being such a little bitch she's a girl" he said.

"Yea it's getting weird and stupid she did nothing to you" Ethan said.

"you're messed up man, do you know how many scraps and bruises she has because of you" Cam said.

"As a matters fact, I'm gona go see her" Cam said.

So cam walked up to her house and knocked on her door.

Audrey's p.o.v
The door knocked. Oh no oh no. I opened it to see Cam. I smiled. He was a sweet kid.

"Hey Cameron what's up?" I said.

He was staring at my body.

"Are you mental" he asked.

"Well no" I said.

"You look like you've been in a gang fight, you have scraps, bruises and cuts everywhere why don't you do something?" He asked. 

"I try, and I don't want to seem like the weak link but when I got thrown down the stairs today I couldn't exactly retaliate ya know" I said sharped tongued.

"He did that to you" he said in disbelief.

My eyes started to water thinking about and because the pain i was in.

He grabbed my face. "This is coming to an end" Cameron said.

I sniffled. "We tried" I bit the inside of my cheek to stop crying.

"YO hunter come here" he yelled. "No no please don't" I said, my crying increasing.

"I got you" Cam said. "Nothing will happen to you" he added.

"Yo Hunter come over here" he yelled.

"What do you want, don't waste my time" he said rolling his eyes.

"Look what you've done." He said.

"Do you see all those scraps and cuts and not to mention the scars she has for like, because of you" he said.

"If you hit Audrey or anyone again, you can expect your spot on the team to be no more" Cameron said.

"You don't get to make that decision" he said.

"Oh as the captain I can, it's so dumb what you're doing" Cameron said.

"Fine" he said.

They both started walking away. "Wait Cameron" I said stopping him and hugging him.

"Thanks, you didn't have to do that" I said.

"I know I wanted to" he said.

"Pass me your phone" I said.

"Okay" he said laughing.

I put my number in and the contact name was
"Audrey :)"

"Text me, we should hang out" I said and walked inside.

Then another knock at my door. What does cam want I thought.

I opened the door to reveal a person I defiantly did not want to see...

A/n