Chapter 10

Audrey's p.o.v

I would never think i would say this but I'm sorta excited to back to school. I don't need my crutches anymore but my leg is still kinda sore. But it's way better.

Blake has come over every single day and has given me my homework. We've became really close.

He's telling me that Hunters changed. Ya, ok.

So I got ready for school and made my way over there.

I said bye to my parents and of course bye to my dog.

I started walking. "Hey, hey Audrey wait up" I heard a voice call.

It was Blake. I smiled. And then Hunter appeared my smile quickly faded into a disgusted face.

"Hi Blake" I said. "So look who finally coming back to school" Blake said pushing my lightly. We laughed.

Hunter was very quiet the whole way there and kept glancing at me. It was uncomfortable.

We reachesd school and Blake  had went to his home room. And I had totally forgot me and hunter shared home room. I saw my friend Rebecca. I had seen her almost every day but still

"BECCA!!!" I yelled out.

"AUD!!!!" We hugged.

Then she went to her home room and me and hunter were awkwardly walking side by side I sped up a bit and made my way to class.

"Hi Audrey welcome back there's new seating now you'll be sitting Beside Jessica" she said.

"Okay" I said and made my way. Jessica was one of my closest friends so I really didn't mind.

Class was over and it was finally time for lunch. I went to the cafeteria and got a egg salad sandwich. I sat down at a table which included, Rebecca, Jessica, Blake, Ethan, Grayson and me.

"Hey guys" I said and sat down beside Blake. I got a bunch of hey's and hi's. "Hi Audrey mind if sit here" Melanie said- she was new in my class.

"Omg ya of course" I said.

"Oh my gosh Audrey check this out" Blake said showing me a video of a lady falling.

I laughed really hard. "Oh my Blake we Shouldn't of laughed" I said still laughing.

Melanie had shot me a dirty look. Strange.

Lunch had ended so I threw away my garbage and went to my math class. Next thing I new I was pushed into the janitors closet.

"What the hell man" I said getting off the floor.

"Listen Audrey I know you like Blake so you better stay away" Said Melanie.

"Melanie are you alright?" I asked seriously concerned.

"Stay away from Blake or I'll get 5 men to do what Hunter was doing to you before" she said.

"Or even worse luke" she said walking away.

My heart was beating fast. But I shrugged it off.

I made it to the end of the day. All of those words kept replaying in my head. This was crazy.

Blake had shot me a look but had totally ignored me and I ignored him. There was no way I needed someone like Luke in my life.

I walked home and did my homework then took my dog for a walk.

I made my self Mac and cheese for dinner and sat In Front of the t.v and ate it.

I got a text from Blake. What? I thought.

Blake: hey Audrey did Melanie come talk to you today??
Audrey: yes she really scared me Blake I had no idea you two were a thing??
Blake: well I really like her so I asked her out before lunch ended.
Audrey: awh that's so nice!
Blake: ya so we can't be friends anymore it was nice knowing you
Audrey: oh um ok
I tried to send another message but this message came up:
Error2699: this user has blocked your number you can no longer text and or call this number. For inquires visit our website.

Wow. That hurt. Hard.

I mean why would Blake just automatically stop being friends with me that's so weird. And strange.

Melanie was not good. She made him change in a day! Well whatever maybe this is just a joke or something.

I got a knock on my door. Oh great probably more girl guides. I was already buying as many cookies as I could!

I opened the door. It was a lady. "Are you Audrey Gram?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" I said.

"Boys get her" she and looked back. And everything went black.

A/n
Omg omg O M G!!!!! What's gona happen?!!! Add it to your library to find out! 😌😌😌😌