Chapter 4

Audrey's p.o.v

And I saw Hunter. "Aw what's wrong" he said sarcastically. "Leave me alone" I said and stormed off, he laughed.

"Hey what's wrong!!" Rebecca said to me. "Everything" I said and broke down even more.

"Do you wanna stay at my house tonight" she asked. I nodded my head.

I spent the rest of my night sobbing and just at Rebecca's house.

I guess you could say she's my new best friend.

"I should've listened to you, I shouldn't have went" I said.

"Well I didn't think that was going to happen, but you got the high school experience" she said and I laughed.

"Yea I did" I said. "But we aren't going to sob over this, we are going to eat ice cream" Rebecca said and I laughed.

"So vanilla or cookies and cream" she asked and pulled out the ice cream from the freezer. "Vanilla" I smiled.

"Audrey he was probably scared he was going to get turned down by a pretty girl like you, so he just went in. Which was wrong" she said and handed me the ice cream with a spoon.

"Yea right" I said and laughed. "Thanks for being here for me" I smiled.

"Oh anytime" she said. I got a text from Jake, my heart started pounding after knowing what happened tonight.

Jake: Hey babe
Audrey: Hey what's up
Jake: Just hanging with Michael
Audrey: Nice
Jake: Whatd you do today

At this point I really just froze and left it on read for about a minute or two

Jake: Are you okay
Audrey: Oh ya sorry, I went to a party
Jake: Oh wow, how was it!
Audrey: Great, I'm actually about to watch a movie can we talk tomorrow
Jake: okay bye ily
Audrey: love you more
Jake: Sureee you do
Audrey: smh you know I do
Jake: lol

"Who're you texting!" Rebecca asked me. "Was, texting my boyfriend" I said. "Ohh, so what movie? Scary or Comedy" she asked me.

"Uh scary" I said and laughed. "Alright" she laughed. "I'm actually terrified of scary movies" I said 10 minutes into the movie. She laughed.

This part in the movie the door knocked and girl was just about to answer the door. Than Rebecca's door knocked making us both scream.

The door knocked again and Rebecca paused the movie.

She put her hand over her mouth and whispered "I love you" and went towards the door. "Wait" I said. She turned back. "I love you too!" I smiled.

She opened the door. "There's no one here" she said and her eyes popped.

I gave her a confused look. "Oh finally you opened the door" Alexa said and we both screamed.

"What's wrong with you guys" she said and laughed. "Oh we're watching a scary movie" I said and Jenna walked in.

We all than started watching the movie.

Monday morning (school)

"hand in your reports! If you don't have it you get 0 I gave you all 4 weeks to complete this!" Our teacher said sternly.