Chapter 2

Audrey's p.o.v

My eyes slowly opened to the sound of my alarm. I groaned. I got up out of bed to open my curtains and then I laid back down and went on my phone.

I scrolled through my Instagram, Twitter and snapchat the usuals.

I got up and made my bed then headed downstairs to eat and pack my bag.

I packed my volley ball thins and my school supplies and all that.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and scrolled on my phone while I ate. My parents had already left for work.

Then I let Bella out to go outside in the backyard.

I then headed back up stairs and picked out an outfit. It was a Maroon sweater and black Jeans. (Outfit above).

I the brushed my teeth, washed my face and did light makeup which consisted of, bb cream, highlight, some winged eyeliner and some mascara.

I slipped on some black boots and walked downstairs. I met Bella back in the house and fed her.

It was around 8:13 and school started at 8:30 so I decided to leave now.

"Bye Bella" I said as I walked out.

So I walked to school very nervous. Would people like me? Will I make the volley ball team? Were all questions which ran through my head.

I walked into school and spotted Hunter first. "Hi Hunter" I said and smiled. "Hey wanna shut the fuck up" he said and walked away.

Okay then. Whatever. I walked to the main office and got my schedule.

"So you're the all star setter huh?" A woman's voice said.

"Hello I'm coach Val, I've heard a lot of great things about you. Be prepared for try outs today. I'll see you then Audrey" she said and left.

*bell rings*

Oh I better get to class. My first class was advanced history. I took all advance classes, my parents orders.

"Hello class today we have a new student joining us, please introduce your self dear" the elderly women said.

"Hi, I'm Audrey" I said.

"Go take a seat beside Hunter please" she said.

Are you joking me? "Um ok" I managed to say.

"Ehh looks like we got a smart bitch on our hands don't we" he said.

"Looks like it" I said.

He then grabbed my schedule.

"Oh all advanced classes, what'd you do at your old school sleep win the teachers?" He asked.

"And how'd you get into this one, sleep with her?" I said.

He then shut up for a while.

"Ok class now discuss the events I just talked about with your next door neighbour and come up with reason how it could've improved." She said going to sit down.

"Why'd you have to sit beside me" he said.

"They always say there's no such thing as stupid questions but i think you may have just changed that" I said.

"You think you're so smart don't you" he said

"And you think you're so cool, don't you" I said.

"Hello Audrey and Hunter please answer the question.

"Repeat it" Hunter said.

"What's one thing the kind could've done better?" She asked.

"Well, considering the fact be prosecuted a lot of the townsman he could've went a little more I guess easier on that. Many people didn't trust him which is why they obeyed the rules more often than not. So I think if he showed a little more respect towards the lower class people he would've gotten more respect" I said.

"Great answer Ms.Gram looks like someone's been paying attention." She said and turned around to assign the homework.

"Okay class one thing before you go, I know most of you will not like this but I want a to do a play based off of Roman accident history" she explained.

We all groaned including myself.

"That's shits stupid" one boy said.

"You'll all have to audition, because... Hmm it's gona be worth half of your grade" she said.

Woah woah half of our mark I thought.

"I'll assign the roles tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day" she said as the bell rung.

Okay maybe I'll audition as a tree that'll be a good part.

Next class was math. I dreaded this.

**math is over**

Lunchtime. Which is volley ball tryouts. Oh that breve wrecking.

I changed into my volley ball clothes and walked into the gym.

"Ahhhh Audrey, hey girl" Stacy said coming up to me.

"Okay girls this is Audrey she will be playing with us today" coach Val said. "What position are you" she asked me.

"I'm setter" I said. "Okay Stacy play up today I wanna see how audrey is at setter" she said.

"Well actually anything is fine" I said.

"Oh trust me I've heard non stop rage about you, you're playing setter" she said.

So I did as told and played setter.

The game ended and I needed some water.

"Great game today Audrey, how'd ya like to be part of the team?" Coach Val asked.

"I'd love to be" I said.

THANKS FOR READING❤️

A/n
Yay second chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed! Please add this book to your library!