Chapter 24

Hunters pov

"Audrey?" I said shaking her. "please wake up" I started to begg. "do it for me, because I love you" I said.

"I wouldn't believe that in a million years hunter!" She then said.

"Audrey! I like a little girl"

"and that's basically how you woke up, it was the best Christmas gift in my opinion" I smiled at her across the dinner table.

"oh stop it hunter" she blushed. "Ya stop it" Cameron said and kicked me from under the table.

"You piece of shit" I mouthed to him and he smiled.

"I Well we are all just glad you're back and you could spend Christmas dinner with us all" her mom smiled.

Everyone agreed. "Aw thanks guys! I'm happy to be back as well" she smiled.

"Thank you for inviting us mr & mrs. Gram for the lovely dinner" my mom said. "and dessert" my dad added.

Everyone laughed. "You're welcome, anytime" her mom said and walked us to the door.

Audrey's pov

"I'll be right back, gotta say goodbye" I said to Cameron and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ok" he said. "we'll have to invite you some time soon" my dad said. Hunter then came towards me.

"So when will I see you again" hunter asked. I pulled him over to the side "Don't you get it, I don't wanna be friends anymore! you've put me through so much. I'm officially done" i whispered to him.

"hey is everything okay" Cameron asked and put his arm around me. "Just fine babe" I smiled at him.

"Well I better get going" hunter said giving me a dirty look. "Thanks again, have a good one" he said to my parents. They both smiled at him.

"Such a nice boy!" My mom smiled. "Just the nicest" I sarcastically said.

Cameron and I decided to hang out in my room. "can I ask you something, don't get upset" he warned.

"Do you? Have feelings for Hunter" he asked me. "Oh my gosh no! Are you serious. He's put me through so much" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, just wanted to know" he laughed a bit.

"Yea my dad just texted me, he's outside" he said. "you're leaving me already" I asked.

"yeah sorry, we'll keep in touch of course" he then kissed me and left.

It actually kind of sucks being an only child at the end of the day, I thought to myself.

"Audrey, come down. Your family wants to spend time with you" my mom called.

"Okay" I said.

"Audrey wanna play with me" my cousin asked.

I then looked down at my phone that was buzzing, I was getting a call.

"Uh in a minute" I said and walked off.

"Hello"

"Hello? this is" I asked. "Hunter Rowland" he laughed a bit. "How can I help you" I asked annoyed.

"I wanna start all over, right now!" He demanded. "Uh okay?" I was confused.

"Hi I'm hunter Rowland, what's your name" he said.

"Starting all over won't change the pass and I doubt you'll change, you've always been abusive and that's who you are." I said and hung up.

"So what was it that you wanted to play" I asked my cousin.

"Uh Barbies!" She said. "How bout makeover" I said and walked her up to my room.

"Oooh yay that's even better" she smiled at me.

"You know why we're playing makeover!" I asked her. She shook her head no.

"Because some people need makeovers, some people want to restart, but those people! Can't always get what they want!" I said getting angry going through my drawers of makeup.

I then grabbed my curling iron. "So do you wanna do your hair or makeup first" I turned around to see that I had startled her.

I sighed. "I'm so sorry Emma" I said and she held in her tears. "maybe makeup" I smiled and she nodded.

That's what I spent my evening doing.

*few hours later*

Emma then left. Now I was bored and had nothing. Except my dog that was sleeping!

I heard the doorbell ring. "Audrey" my mom yelled from her room.

"Ya yaa I'll get it" I said and went downstairs. The doorbell rang again.

"Okay I'm coming jheez" I said and opened the door. "What do you want?" I said with a disgusted face when I saw hunter.

"I forgot my hat" he said and walked passed me. "Oh yeah you can come in" I smiled sarcastically.

He started to search. "Wait a minute Hunter , you didn't come with a hat what exactly do you want" I asked.

"You! you Audrey gram" he said and kissed me. I don't know why but every time this happens I always kiss back.

My mom then cleared her throat "hunter back so soon" right away I pushed off. "I was just leavin-" he said. "Yea he just leaving" I said and opened the door.

"Text me?" He asked. "Goodbye" I said and closed the door.

"Did I raise you to be a school sl-" my mom asked. "Oh my gosh mom relax it was nothing" I said and walked up to my room.

"Better not" she said.

I opened my door to my phone blowing up with texts.

Hunter: so am I better then Cameron?
What could you possibly be doing
i wanna restart!

Cameron: Hey what's up

Jamie: Merry Christmas! Super late but imu! hope you'll be okay soon

The texts from hunter did not stop so I eventually answered.

I then posted on snap chat letting everyone know that I was back.

Excited for upcoming chapter. Audrey's finally back😇 and hunter can't stay away. ThankU for all the amazing feedback & lovee💗

60+ VIEWS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!