Chapter 12

Audrey's p.o.v

"Monday you will have a supply-" my math teacher said as she wrote our homework on the board. "Yessss" the whole class was cheering. She turned around and everyone stopped immediately.

"Well you're dismissed" she said just before the bell. "hey Blake wait up" I said and he glanced at me. "Blake" I said tugging onto his arm. He swung his arm away from me "I can't talk right now" he said and continued to walk.

I pulled his arm again. "Blake you never have time to talk, you're constantly ignoring me and I don't know what I did. I just wanna be your friend" I said and he was looking around.

"Look, I don't know if we can anymore" he said. "Why not, who're you looking for" I asked. "No one" he said and left.

I rolled my eyes and continued to exit the school. "Hey you" someone said, it was Jessica. "Hey what's up" I said. "Nothing much, guess what just happened" she asked in excitement. "Oh my gosh what!" I asked.

"Jake asked me out, well he asked if I wanted to go out tonight" she said. "You said yes right!" I said. "Obviously, life's great isn't it" she smiled. "Yaaa" I said sarcastically, but she didn't see it.

Once I got home, I went to my pantry for a snack. I grabbed some Doritos and just layed on the couch, continuing my episode of keeping up with the kardahsians. A few minutes into watching the show I heard the door knock.

So I got up restlessly and answered it. "Hey" Hunter said and smiled. "What're you doing here" I asked bringing my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay after what happened" he said. "I'm fine leave me alone" I said and closed the door, but it didn't since he put his foot there.

"Can I come in" he asked. "No" I said and he pushed the door open, making me fall.

"Look we're going to settle this once and for all" he said coming closer towards me.

I got up quickly and ran to the kitchen. Looking for something to hit him with. But he was quick and he grabbed me. I got out and he grabbed a knife.

"Hunter please don't" I said and ran upstairs, he wasn't to far behind me. I tried to find a room to run in and someone grabbed me and pulled me into a room. I was just about to scream as someone covered my mouth. "Shhh.. It's me" Blake said. "What're you doing here" I whispered.

"Well I wanted to tell you something" he said. "Which was" I said. "well not in a closet" he said. "It's not safe out there you idiot" I yelled while whispering to him.

"Yes it is come on" he said and grabbed my arm. I pulled back. "No" I said. "Fine I'll prove it to you" Blake said walking out of the room.

"See it's all clear, so let's just go while we can" he said. I was about to walk over to him, but Hunter was standing right behind him. "Blake" I yelled. "What" he said and turned around.

Hunter stabbed him right in the back. Blake fell to the ground making me cry. But there was no time for that since Hunter was coming my way. I ran onto the bed to get to the washroom to lock myself in.

I opened it and turned around and saw Hunter right in front of me, he stabbed me right in my side. "You know, I really liked you from the beginning" he said and pulled the knife of my side.

I slowly went down to the ground. "But you, you always had a thing for Blake" he yelled. I slowly crawled away. "No I didn't I promise" I said crying. He kicked me in the side. I squeezed my eyes together wincing in pain.

"What has he ever done for you" he said and kicked me in the stomach. I started to choke up blood. I grabbed the nearest thing close to me and threw it at Hunter.

I limped my way to the stares as he yelled in pain. "I don't think so" he said and dragged me away from the stairs.

"Any last words" he asked me. "Please don't I'm so sorry. Hunter I love-" he cut me off and stabbed me in the heart.

I jumped up from the couch making all the chips spill onto the carpet. "Oh my gosh it was just a dream" I gasped. I sat down and put my head in my hands. I exhaled and stroked my hair.

A/n: That was fun to write tbh lmaoo you prob think I'm crazy af now. BUT ALMOST 1,000 VIEWSS THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH💗💗💗😭😰😊

PLEASE VOTE!!