Chapter 26

Audrey pov

This all blowed out of proportion so fast. As of now hunter and his parents are at my house and my moms yelling at them like their her students.

I was so scared. I didn't want hunter to get back at me for doing this.

I opened my door a bit to hear what was going on. "You're not getting away with this I'm pressing charges!" My mom yelled.

Oh just wait till my dad gets here. My moms yelling will sound like whispering.

"Maria, what's going on. Hello" he greeted them. "Hunters been abusing our daughter, he's the one for any injury explanation!" She said.

"Excuse me" he said. "That is my only child and you think it's okay to hurt her-" he yelled.

That's more like it

"Listen, I know what I've done and I'll pay for my consequences! I promise. Ok" hunter said.

"No, no! Not okay you don't get to talk to me like that not under my roof" my dad said.

"So would you like to take this outside!" Hunter said.

He did not just say that, to my dad.

"Woah, woah hunter!" His mom yelled. "Get out of my house, you go!" I heard the chair move back and the door slam.

"I'm not done with you" he said, I'm assuming the parents.

"What kind of parents are you obviously can't raise a child" he said.

"I didn't even know about this-" his mom said crying. "You don't talk to us like that" his dad said.

"Oh get out already" my dad said and slammed the door behind them.

I closed my door and rested on my bed staring at the ceiling. I never thought this day would come.

I got a face time call from Cameron. "Yo what's up" he said.

"hi cam, I came talk right now. Can I call you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh what's wrong" he was now concerned. "It's a lot and it's getting late so-" I said.

"No I wanna know now, make sure you're okay!" He begged.

"please" he said. "Well it's about hunter" his face wasn't too happy.

"What the hell! When were you going to tell me about this. I can't believe this right now" he was much more mad then I thought.

"So have you been hiding anything else" he yelled. "I'm so upset right now, I wanted to be the best I can be to you and make sure you're okay-" he said.

"Babe, it's not your fault and I'm so thankful for you. It's about hunter again though" he said.

"Just go on" he said. "I just wanna be honest so" I continued.

"I kissed him the other day and I might have feelings for him but, I'm just confused it's not that I never loved you-" he ended the face time call.

He then texted me

Cameron: So this was a waste of time, you not loving me, but the one that is doing the exact opposite for you?!"

I kept texting him back but no answer but her texted again completely ignoring my text

Cameron: Lemme know when you'll be in that coma again, actually don't I never want you texting me again. Or will you be visiting him in jail.

I left him on read and just tried to get some rest but I couldn't stop crying I don't even know why I said that. I was confused but I don't like hunter, not always. I kept my phone close to me, it started to buzz again. I took a look at my phone.

Hunter: I hope you're fucking happy I didn't mean for that to happen I was just in shock I forgot what it was like. You're a piece of shit and I will ruin you. Because if u go down there's no way in hell you're staying up! I wish I never met you I can't stand you, after I'm done with you, don't worry about telling your mom because I won't be back.

I throw my phone into the wall and it fell in between. "Oh great, my phones in the wall" I started crying and whimpering.

"I don't wanna do this anymore! I hate my life" I said to myself. I was officially going insane.

I went to my parents washroom and grabbed any pills I could find and gulped them down. "I'm sorry" I said swallowed more then I thought I counted.

I then fell to the ground and my head slammed against the tub. Maybe this time it'll really be the end.

Oh snap! I hope u guys know that's not the right thing to do! You should get help if you are in this position and remember this is only a book all made up😌😊

POSTING SOON!