Chapter 25

Audrey's pov

Monday morning!

Just great, school today. The break was very short considering my coma.

So my parents promised to take me on a trip to make up the extra week. To any where I wanted to go.

How nice!

Today I had to come back to school slaying. I have to fool everyone thinking I was the girl in the coma? Or who would wanna put her in a coma?!

I put on some denim skinnies and a fitted crop top with a flannel around my waist.

My mom then drove me to school.

I got a text from Cameron

Cameron: Hope you have a good day we gotta plan something soon!

I replied. He's so sweet, I love it.

It only took me a few minutes for me to arrive to school.

"Well I hope you have a good day I'll see you later on" my mom said and we kissed on the cheek, you know Italians.

I didn't even walk into the school yet and people were staring.

"oh my gosh!" I heard someone from behind. I took off my glasses and looked behind.

"Jamie!" I said getting excited. "Oh my gosh I've missed you so much. We have to catch up" she smiled squeezing me so tight.

I then saw more of my friends before class.

Including hunter. "Oh great" I said as he came up to me. "hey you" he smiled.

"Oooh loser came back looking hot!" Hunters friend said. I rolled my eyes.

"and with some attitude" he said and pushed me against the locker.

"Oh get off of me, I'm not doing this anymore. I don't know why you think this is okay. You're an asshole!" I yelled, and the halls silenced.

"Who are you talking to!" he questioned me. He then slapped me across my face.

everyone was in a shook.

"Bryce Merly principals office right now" the principal yelled from across the hall.

"Now she's going to wish she was still in the coma" someone said and people started to laugh.

"Oh you think this is funny! You can come to my office as well!" She said and pointed to the door.

Everyone continued to get walk to their classes. I was all alone on the ground.

I then got up and the first person I saw was hunter. "and you said you loved me? that's a joke" I said and shoved pass him.

"I do!" He said. "So tell me why that all just happened! Why hunter. This is why we will never be together! Ever!" I said.

"I'm sorry audr-" he said. "No! No! you don't get to say that until you mean it." I turned back to him.

I went to the washroom balling my eyes out. "That lasted about 15 minutes I think" I said and wiped my tears.

"Mom I need you to come pick me up please, I'll tell your everything in the car-" I said.

"What happened" she asked. "Just please come here. Right now I need you" I started to cry and

*at home*

"so how'd this all start?" My mom asked.

"Well I've been, bullied ever since we moved and i didn't wanna stress I thought I could do this on my own. But i can't"

"It's okay, who exactly was doing this" she asked comforting me.

"Hunter" I said slowly. "Not the one that was here for dinner right" she asked and I was silent.

"Hunters the one thats been doing this. Oh just wait till I call his mother! Now I'm upset"

"Mrs.Rowland I need to have a word with you. Face to face, please bring hunter as well" she said.

Things are going to get heated!!! Saving the rest for the next chapter😊😊😊