Chapter 18

Audrey's pov
10:15 am
Cameron texted me and asked to go out for breakfast, obviously I wanted to. "Morning" I smiled. "Oh" my mom said turning around. "Morning" my parents both said.

"So I was wondering, if I could have breakfast with Cameron in 15 minutes" I asked squinting my eye just a bit. "Audrey, come on it's our last day" my dad said. "Ughh come on please" I begged.

"Come on Larry, she really likes this boy. She can always make up for this" my mom said and I started smiling. "Ya I promise! Please dad" I said and started to hug him. "Alright fine" he exhaled.

Outfit above!

"Yes, yes thankyou love you both" I cheered. So I showered, than did some makeup and texted him back, saying I'll come.

I heard a couple knocks on the hotel door. "you ready to go" he asked. "yup just one sec" I said. I said goodbye to my parents and slid on my Birkenstocks.

"You look really pretty by the way" he smirked at me. "Aw thanks, you look pretty good as well" I said and he laughed a bit.

We got driven to the breakfast place, which was only five minutes away. "Aloha" the worker said to us as we got out of the car. She than put on those confetti colourful necklaces on us. "Oh thank you" I smiled.

When we walked in, music was playing, people were eating and I looked in front to see a beautiful view of the beach, including a boardwalk.

"So what do you think of this place" Cameron asked. "It's great" I smiled. "Table for 2" she asked. "Yup" Cameron said. "Right this way" she said grabbing our menus.

"So can we start off with any drinks" she asked, we told her what we wanted and started to order something to eat. "We've had so much fun in Mexico" Cameron said. "Ya we did" I replied. "I'm going to miss you" he said. "Aww, don't even worry we'll talk everyday" I smiled. "Okay than" he sighed.

We finished our food and Cameron had planned to walk along the boardwalk for a while. Which I didn't mind. "So when're you leaving" I asked him. "In 3 days, it's going to be so boring here" he said as we sat on this bench.

"You're on a resort in Mexico, how could it be boring" I said laughing a bit. "ya but you're leaving" he said. "Oh stop!" I rolled my eyes smiling.

"We should do something here, just before you leave. It has to be memorable" he said. "What're you suggesting" I asked. "I don't know. I thought you would think of something" he said and I laughed.

"Oh! there's an amusement park 20 minutes away from here not your ideal six flags, but it's fun" he suggested. "That should be fun" I said as we walked back to the car. "So it's a date at 5" he asked raising his eyebrows. "Yup I guess so" I smiled.

Cameron brought me back to my hotel. "Audrey you're back!" my mom said. "Yup" I smiled walking to my room. I turned back "hey mom would it be cool if I went out with Cameron again later on" I asked. "Uhm..." she paused.

"Uhm the answer is no! you already missed breakfast so you won't be missing out last dinner here" my dad said. "dad-" he cut me off. "End of discussion" he walked off. "you never let me do anything!" I groaned and ran off to my room slamming the door behind me.

I felt like crying, because I enjoy my times with Cameron. But I didn't, I had a plan, to sneak out. I know that I can see Cameron back where I live because he doesn't live to far but I just wanna be with him.

Not many boys are nice to me like he is and I can't count on Blake really he's so iffy about hanging out with me. I face timed Cameron.

"Heyy" I smiled. "Hey so can you come? Tonight" he asked. "Uhh ya" I said. "K great, I'll pick you up at 7" I cut him off right after that. "No, no! Uh meet me at the lobby?" I suggested. He laughed a bit. "Alright whatever works for you. Do you parents not like me?" He questioned me.

"Oh no you're fine-" I was cut off by a knock on my door. "Uhh gotta go" I said ending the call quickly. "Yes" I said. "It's just me" I heard a soft faint voice say which was my mom. "Just wanted to make sure you were okay" she said holding the door open.

"Ya I'm fine" I said passing my mom going to the washroom, to shower. Once I got out it was exactly 6pm. Before I got dressed I packed everything up for my flight tonight. My outfit was a cute patterned romper with my my sperry's.

"I hope you've packed" my dad said passing my room. I rolled my eyes. "Audrey" he called. "Yeah I'm done packing" I said annoyed, on my bed scrolling through.

Time flew by and it was 7 o'clock, so I grabbed phone and put in my purse and put my shoes on. I closed the door behind me quietly and went to the lobby.

"Audrey" a familiar voice called, it was Cameron. He looked really nice. "You look beautiful" he complimented me. "Aw thankyouu" I cooed smiling.

We got into the uber and drove off to the restaurant. Cameron and I talked the entire way to the restaurant. "After you" he smiled as he opened the door to the restaurant. "Thankyou" I said politely.

"You excited to go back home" he asked after we got seated. "Not really, there's to much going on where I live that I rather not deal with and I have to leave you" I frowned. "I know, but don't worry we're staying in touch" he said and held my hand across the table.

At this point I could feel my face heat up red so I looked down. "You're adorable" he said after lifting my chin.our food came, so we ate away.

I looked at my texts and it was from my dad. Asking where I was. Including one from my mom asking the same thing. I put down my phone quickly. "Are you okay" Cameron asked. "Yaa" I smiled.

We got the bill and left. "Thanks for dinner" I said as we walked. "Ya anytime" he said and my phone rang. I glanced at my phone to see it was a call from my dad. "Who is it" cameron asked. "My dad, one sec" I said.

"I'm on my way to get you, I can't believe you" my dad said and hung up. I groaned loudly.

"My dads on his way sorry I couldn't stay longer" I apologized. "It's okay I had fun" he said and hugged me. Car headlights were flashing on us. It was my dad

"I gotta go bye" I said and got into the car. "Audrey you're grounded and I'm taking away you're phone! Hand it over" he demanded. "Fine" I said and put my head against the window.

At the airport

I was ignoring my parents completely. Especially my dad.  The plane was leaving at 10pm and it was 9:40pm and I just wanted to go home.

"Why would you do something like that, your mother and I were worried" my dad said. "Okay I understand I don't need anymore lectures" I said and got up.

"Audrey" someone said tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Cameron my face lit up quickly. "Oh my gosh, what're you doing here" I hugged him tightly and he spun me.

"Well I wanted to ask you something" he smiled. "All passengers boarding to Arizona first call" I heard the p.a say. "Ya what is it I have to go" I said anxiously.

"If you'll go out with me" he said and I paused.

Cliff hanger, sorry there was no update in a while but we'll be updating more

TYSM FOR 2,000 VIEWS SO HAPPY💗💗💗