Chapter 23

Audrey's pov

I was starting to feel so happy, because it's almost Christmas. Well so I've heard, and I just wanna enjoy it with everyone, if only I could get out this damn coma.

Only 2 days left I can't believe it, I just realized it's Christmas eve tomorrow!

It's been a boring month. That's how long it feels like I've been here and I really can't take it anymore.

I need to get out at least before Boxing Day!! I always have an annual with my friends.

We shop, then watch a movie in theatres and end up having a sleepover. Sweet memories.

But that's what I did with my hometown friends. So it'd be fun to see them again after millions of years have gone by without seeing them.

(Not actually, duh)

What's the first thing I'm gonna do when I wake up, I will run around the halls of the hospital, probably not I don't run.

Oh my goshh I've probably missed so much on social media, when's the last time I was on there!?

I can barely keep track of time, or the date. It's probably 2048 how old would I be the thought makes me wanna cry. I'm 16? right? yeah! So 31 years from now

This is gonna take a while to do the math but, I don't have anything better to do so, 47!

I then opened my eyes for the first time in forever, which was so out the bloom

Then I saw hunter! "Hey you're awake" he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Let's go for a walk" he suggested and grabbed my hand. "Hunter I can't-, walk" I said and he pulled me out of bed.

My feet hit the ground and I was standing normally. "Oh" I faintly said.

"So I wanna ask you something, very important" he said and pulled me into this room.

"now I just wanna know, even though we had hard times, if you-" he started to blush.

I giggled. "Cmon tell me" I smiled and we joined hands. "If you" he paused again.

"If I" I said. "If you loved me" he said and I just stopped. My hands slowly left his and I thought of all the times he hurt me and abused me.

"Hunter I can't do this" I said and walked off.

"What do you mean!" He yelled as I heard from a distance. "I'm sorry" I said from across the hall and ran off crying.

The lights started twitching, and flickering. I didn't see anyone, which made me panic.

"Don't walk away from me, you bitch. Get back" he yelled and I quickened my run.

I then heard things being slammed and tossed around. He then threw something at my back, making me fall.

I started to sweep myself across the floor. "Do we have to go over this again" he said angrily.

"Please just, just, leave me alone. I don't wanna be with you" I stuttered trying to get up, but he kicked me down.

I saw something in the distance, it was a stool
I limped over quickly and threw it at him.

My heart was beating. "Hunter I don't wanna do this anymore please" I was hoping I didn't kill him.

"Okay fine, just- come help me up. please. and we can solve this, all I wanted was you" he pleaded.

"Okay fine, just- stay here don't leave. I'll get something to clean you up" I said and walked off quickly. I ran into this room to go hide.

I then felt my phone in my pocket.

I called my mom first. "Cmon, cmon. What the hell" I started to panic as it went to voice mail.

"Oh What the fuck man" I whisper yelled.

"Uh Jamie?" I said and started to quickly tap. I then heard something drop.

I checked around and continued what I was doing. "Please, please pick up" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come to the phone, just leave your name and num-" I heard through the phone and hung up quickly.

I started breathing heavily.

I then felt someone's arm around my neck tightly. I gasped for air, "hun-ter" I managed to say.

"We are meant to be you can't, you can't leave me. Okay!" He yelled into my ear, with his gritted teeth.

He slowly started to release. "Are we okay now" he smiled.

"yea we are" I smiled back. He then closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss me, so I kissed him back. But this time he wasn't stopping he kept going.

I was so grossed out. Especially when he put his hands on my waist. "That's enough, fuck off you perv" I said breaking the kiss and pushing him off to the wall.

"Come back!" He demanded and yanked my arm. "No, screw you!" I said and managed my way out.

"No I'm not gonna loose you" he started to run behind me.

He pulled me and slammed me against the wall. "How many times do I have to tell you, I am, in love, with you" he said.

"Well I don't like you" I said and spat in his face. I walked off and this time he was mad.

He pulled me back and slapped me across my face. "now I'm mad, and you're going to get what you deserve for that"

He dragged me into this room. He put me on a chair and had me tied up.

In this dark room, with a bright light shining only above me.

"Hunter?" I called. "I'm actually sorry can we go past this" I asked.

"Shut up!" He yelled and came closer to me with a knife behind his back.

"So you spit in my face" he said and put the knife through my stomach. Making me scream.

"You say you love me, when it was really just fake" he stabbed me again.

"I can't take it anymore" he said from behind me and put the knife to my neck.

"I-I'm, sorry I love you" I stuttered. "No you aren't" he yelled. Everything felt like it was going slow motion.

I could see the knife going towards my neck and in flash it was all going fast again. I screamed as it hit my neck.

My eyes were slowly shutting. I think I was dying and this was the end for me?

Sorry this was very long but this is the end of-

(read the next chapter to find out)