Chapter 8

Audrey's p.o.v

I opened my door to reveal Luke. What. "Hey babe" he said pulling me close.

I quickly squirmed out of his arms. "What's the matter" he said pulling me harder.

"We're done Luke, you cheated on me" I said.

"It was once stop being so bitchy" he said grabbing onto my arm really hard.

"P-please stop" I said squirming. "No, you're my girlfriend I'm allowed to do this" he said.

"We're not dating anymore" I said.

He now had both my arms in his grip. "Luke stop that hurts" I said attempting to get away.

"Who cares you get beat up at school what's one more." He said.

"Luke stop" I said biting my cheek.

He slapped me across the face. I held my cheek as I fell to the floor. He slapped me again. "Luke stop" I said faintly trying to get up.

"I'll call the police Luke" I said. He pulled a knife on me.

I ran into my living room looking for something. I got a hold of a knife that was left on the coffe table. . "Luke stop it" I said almost crying.

My whole head was spinning.

He came up to me. "Come on babe, let's just go upstairs and we can forget about this" he said grabbing a hold of my waist.

"No" I said and pushed him off my dropping the knife.

"Don't be such a buzz kill!" He said laughing and stabbed me in the leg.

I screamed. I probably screamed the loudest I had ever.

"LUUKEEE" I said out of pain. I got up and started to run to the kitchen. He had got a hold of me and stabbed the knife right in my arm. He was running after me again so I got a hold with my arm that wasn't hurt of a pan and threw it at his head and he passed out.

I physically could not take the knife out. I ran out of my house. Hunter was still outside.

Shit no.

I was crying so much considering I had just got stabbed two times.

Luke has opened the door. "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING" he yelled at me pulling out another knife on me.

The one from my kitchen. My heart stopped my tears stopped I was so scared.

He walked right up to me and stabbed me in the side of my leg.

I screamed. It was one of those screams in a horror movie. "LUKE STAY AWAY" I yelled trying to get up.

I looked over at Hunter. He was just starring. I mouthed the words "please help me" I said crying.

He ran over once he saw two knives in my body.

"Yo man chill out" he said pushing him.

"Aren't you the one who bullies her like all the time" he said.

"Uh yea but I don't stab her" he said.

The words were getting more faint as I was losing so much blood.

"What're you going to do about it?" Luke said pushing Hunter.

Hunter had yelled for his dad. That's strange.

"What Hunter" he said approaching my house.

He looked down at me. "Oh my gosh, what happened Hunter did you do this???" He asked frantically.

"No dad, he did" Hunter said motioning his head towards Luke.

"What your dad going to do about it?" Luke asked laughing.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." Hunters dad said putting Luke in hand cuffs.

"You're dads a cop dude, don't you worry ill be back for both of you just you wait." He said raising his voice.

"Hunter I'm gona take him to the station, you're friend passed out better take her to the hospital" I heard. But my eyes were closed and wouldn't open.

So Hunter picked me up and put me in a car. He probably had his G1 and luckily the hospital was close.

"Listen I know I beat you up all the time and I'm sorry. I don't know why I do it. You just distract me. My girlfriend hates you. Stacy always gets with the other guys to make me jealous. I know you won't be able to hear this. But the truth is I kinda like you. And I won't do what I do to you anymore."

I heard him say. I couldn't be with him though. Never.

"Oh man if you were awake I probably would of never said that" he said.

"I mean I know you don't like me back. I wouldn't like me too."

he pulled me out of the car and rushed me into the emergency.

"Hello sir whats the problem" a doctor said to him.

"She got stabbed three times and has lost a lot of blood" he said.

"Okay than-" is all I heard before everything went silent.

*2 days later*

my heavy eyes drifted open. where am I? my mother ran to my side. "Oh my poor baby" she said crying.

"ow" I said. "I'm so sorry sweetie for not being there for you" my parents said.

"it's ok guys, I love you" I said to them.

"wasn't that Hunter boy here. The school told me all about what he's been doing to you why didn't you tell us" they Said.

"Didn't want to, I wanted to handle it myself." I said.

"Sometimes it's ok to ask for help." My dad said.

"He's lucky we're not pressing charges" my mom muttered.

My parents soon left. I had to walk on crutches.

Hunter walked in. I still remembered what he had said to me.

"Hey Audrey" he said handing me flowers.

So he meant what he said.

A/n
OMG THAT WAS A ROLLER COASTER!!! For every 20 views another chapter will be posted!
Thanks for reading💗😛