Chasing the Avenger

HEEEYYYYY <3 This story is getting to its climax o3o And then there will be teh sequel! Only afew more chapter, peeps!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of a steady beeping filled my ears. Where was I? The hospital?

I opened my eyes, staring at a blank white ceiling. I sat up, seeing a regular, bland hospital room. I looked to my right, and saw a machine, beeping away as it counted my heartbeat. I also saw an IV, dripping steadily.

I felt nothing. Nothing at all. I felt like a blank canvas, a void of any emotion, or value. Lifeless. Undescribed. Worthless.

I turned, like a doll, as the door opened. A farmiliar blonde woman stood there. When she saw me, she gasped. I recognize this woman. She's Tsunade, the 5th Hokage... But I couldn't piece together the odd memories in my mind.

I tilted my head to the side, watching as she yelled for a doctor to come in. Eventually, a doctor stepped inside and started to remove the IV's, etc.

I swung my legs over the hospital bed, leaping down. I jumped into my clothes without a sound, or even an emotion. I looked up at the Hokage. She gave me a look of pity. Why?

Then a pink haired girl, that I recognized as Sakura, walked in. She gasped when she saw me, engulfing me in a hug. I stood still, my face blank.

Then it snapped. Sasuke.

Sasuke.....

Sasuke's gone......

My eyes widened, and I stepped out of Sakura's grip. I looked at Tsunade. "Where's Sasuke" I said. My voice... It was hoarse and weak.

"I-I'm sorry, Naruko... He's gone. I already sent out a team. For now, you need to rest" she said. Something in my snapped. "I'm going to find him" I snapped.

"No, you aren't! You will stay here, and wait for the team to come back!" she yelled. I growled dangerously. "I will go with that team, no matter what! I'm going, NOW!" I yelled. "Don't be a fool!" Tsunade snapped back.

I stopped walking, and turned around with a stoney expression. "If being smarter means what I think it means, then I'll remain a fool my entire life!!!" I yelled. She looked taken aback, and didn't do a thing as I ran out of the hospital, to the Uchiha compound. I'm going to need my weapons, aren't I? I'm going after an Uchiha, after all.

I quickly ran in, and grabbed my weapons. I strapped my katana to my back, and my weapons pouch on my leg, and quickly took off out the gates, ignoring the guards protests.

I sensed Naruto's chakra. Along with Neji, Kiba, Shino, Lee, etc. I sensed myself getting closer to a certain chakra... It was Lee's. Along with another one, a stronger one, which I guessed was the enemy.

I arrived in a field, and saw a man with bones sticking out of his body, about to stab Lee in the head with one of them. I gasped, leaping down to stop him. But I was to slow. Thankfully, sand stopped him. I recognized this sand... And this chakra. Gaara!

Gaara's sand let Lee fall softly, at the redheads feet. Then they noticed me. "Naruko!!!" Lee gasped. "Naruko..." I heard Gaara faintly whisper.

"Where did Naruto go?" I whispered. Lee looked up, realizing I was going to help him. He pointed into the forest, and I nodded, silently running off, following Naruto's chakra. I heard a waterfall in the backround, and I narrowed my eyes.

And then I stopped. I was at the edge of a lake. This was where Naruto's trail ended. I looked up slowly, and my eyes widened at what I saw..... Oh, what I was seeing right now...

You wanna know what I saw?

Sasuke Uchiha, a hand through my brothers right shoulder. Thats right. Naruto's feet weren't on the water at all. I stared, and subconcious tears pooled over my eyes, streaming down my cheeks. The small drops of salt water hit the lake, in a quiet dripping noise.

Sasuke Uchiha, you better be prepared for the fight of your life.

------------------------------------------------

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT ITS SOO FRIGGIN SHORT T_T

But... OMGOMGOMG I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT! XD It be gettin hot in here o3o

HEHEHEHE I WILL UPDATE SOON

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXOXOXO ~sweetamanda