Curse Marks ✔

Disclaimer!: I do NOT own Naruto or it's characters! I do NOT own it's plot either! This is just a fan fiction!

---------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

The strange Grass shinobi emerged from the snake, covered in slime. She stared up at us with wide, empty eyes and a large smile.

"I sense your fear and desparation... It's only natural... The prey must never let down its walls, not even for a moment, in the presence of its predator..." Her eyes sharpened and she licked her lips, laughing.

She suddenly stretched out, like, literally, her torso stretched like that as a snake and she wound herself quickly up a tree, approaching us in undeniable speed. Suddenly she stopped, just as someone threw some shuriken at the space above her.

"Looks like I came just in time!" A farmiliar voice shouted, making me smile. Naruto. "Oh, and by the way... What was that password again?"

The Grass shinobi glared up at my brother, hissing.

"Naruto! Get out of here! What were you thinking? You don't know what you're up against! Hurry! Go now, while you still can!" Sasuke shouted at him. 

"So, Naruto, you managed to escape from my friend? Well done." The snake woman said mockingly.

"Okay, okay! I don't know what's going on here, but you've been picking on my friends and I don't like that! So yo better slither back into the hole you came from, snake-lady, or I just might make a pair of shoes out of you!" Naruto shouted, pointing at the estranged woman.

Sasuke growled, mulling things over in his head. "You can have it," he finally spoke. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the scroll.

My eyes widened. Sasuke...

"The scroll, right? That's what you want?" He said, tossing the thing around between his two hands. "Alright then! Take it and leave us in peace!"

All of our eyes widened, and our enemy smirked. Naruto was the most shocked, "Sasuke, are you serious?! Are you crazy or what? You're gonna just hand the scroll over to the enemy? No way, what's wrong with you?!"

"Shut up and stay out of it!" Sasuke barked, glaring at the blonde boy.

"Very wise, very sensible... Sometimes, the prey, to save their own skins, sacrifice something precious in order to survive..." The enemy mockingly praised.

"Take it." Sasuke snapped, throwing the scroll towards the enticed creature. 

However, before it could reach enemy hands, Naruto leapt down and snatched the scroll out of the air. He landed on Sasuke's branch, glaring at him.

"Stop being the hero Naruto! Just stay out of this and leave it to me!" Sasuke snarled, but Naruto clenched his fist and raised it, bringing it down onto Sasuke's face.