Naruto vs. Tsunade!

Hey guys :D

I just stopped my microwave at 0:01... I feel like a bomb specialist now :D

I saw that online, so I tried it.... Now I feel like a bomb specialist. B) <---- Cool guy :D

OH MY GOOOOOSSSHHHH LOOK AT THE SIDE VIDEO!!!! :D IT'S AMAZING!!!! I LOVE THAT GUYS EYEBROWS :3

Moving on....

---------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I stood beside Shizune as Naruto and Tsunade stood on the street, about to begin thier little fight. I bit my lip nervously, knowing Tsunade is a Sannin. She could kill Naruto!

"One of the legendary Sannin taking on a snot nosed Genin? I outta be ashamed of myself" Tsunade smirked.

"Who ya calling snotty?" Naruto retorted. Tsunade raised her finger. "Oh, stop trying to show off" Jiraiya said.

Show off?! She's only holding up a finger... I thought, confused. "You see this? One finger. It's all I'm gonna need to take you down" she said calmly.

"Don't... Ever underestimate me!" Naruto yelled, charging. He threw afew kunai at the Sannin. She dodged easily, with her eyes closed.

She opened her eyes, took the other kunai out of Naruto's hand, and knocked it against his forhead. "Naruto!" I gasped, watching as his headband flew to the ground.

She got in my brother's flace, and flicked his forhead. He was sent backwards with incredible force. Naruto stood up, watching in awe as his headband and kunai landed infront of him. "Hey kid!" Tsunade yelled. Naruto looked up.

"One question before you pass out" she said. "Tell me. What makes you so special about the Hokage?" she asked. I smirked, knowing my brothers exact answer.

"It's because I'm like you, thats my goal. Just watch, some day I'll be Hokage!" he said. Tsunade's eyes widened suddenly. Naruto smirked. "Remember this. To be Hokage, that is my dream!" he exclaimed.

"That boy.." Shizune said from next to me. "Ya, NarutOOO!!!! I grinned, fist pumping. He grinned right back.

Tsunade looked suddenly hurt, and looked down. Naruto saw the open spot for an attack. He focused, and the Rasengan started forming in his hand. I grinned wider. "WOOO! YOU GO, NARUTO!!!" I yelled.

He charged at Tsunade, and she gasped. However, she hit the ground and it cracked open, sending Naruto backwards. I mentally cursed. "Naruto!" I yelled, running up to him.

Shizune and I helped him out of the crevice. "Jiraiya! Are you the one that taught this kid the Rasengan?" Tsunade asked. Naruto and I perked up. So thats what it's called? I thought.

"Not only him, but Naruko too! I'm their teacher, after all!" he said. "What of it?"