The battle gone wrong...

Hey guys! Sorry for the constant shortness of my chappys lately. They just won't get longer. (Thats what she said XD)

------------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I froze when a farmiliar voice said from behind me; "Hey, kiddo. You alright?"

I whipped around, seeing none other than Pervy Sage himself. My gaze intensified, and Pervy sage was confused.

"Kid?" he asked.

"When were you going to tell me..." I whispered. "Huh?" Jiraiya asked, tilting his head. "When were you going to tell me" I said, louder this time.

"Tell you what?" Pervy sage asked. "How come you never told me that you were the one that trained me all those years ago?" I asked. "I just figured it out... It was you..." I whispered, closing my eyes and looking down.

Pervy Sage seemed shocked. There was an uncomfortable silence for afew minutes, until Pervy Sage finally said something.

"So you figured it out... Heh, I remember those days" Jiraiya chuckled. I looked up, and a smile lit my face.

"You know, I've always wondered if this was what a father or a grandfather would be like...." I said quietly.

Jiraiya laughed quietly. "Well, I can't really say either. But you and Naruto feel like my grandchildren. I gotta admit that" he chuckled. I grinned happily. "Thanks, Pervy Sage!"

"Whad'ya say we split a popsicle?" Jiraiya asked, ignoring his nickname. I nodded childishly, grinning.

Timeskip

We had just exited a small shop, with a blue popsicle. Pervy Sage split it in half, and I took one of the halves, eating it joyously.

"Thanks, Pervy Sage!" I grinned. He got an irk mark. "Don't call me that!" he yelled. I giggled. "You know, you used to call me Gramps" Pervy Sage mused.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"You sure did" Jiraiya chuckled. "Oh, that brings back memories. You were a difficult kid to teach... Especially at your age. But you were always eager to train. You have quite the spirit, kid. Like Naruto" he chuckled.

"Pssshhhh, we are related!" I giggled. Pervy Sage rolled his eyes, chuckling. Then he suddenly turned serious.

I frowned. "Whats with the face?" I asked curiously.

"You're in danger, you know..." Jiraiya said. I frowned. "Wait....... What? In danger with who?" I asked curiously.

"The Akatsuki" Jiraiya said. Then I remembered. "Oh... I remember them. They tried to take Naruto and I." I said.

"You need to be careful, Naruko. Don't tell Naruto I said this... But I need you to protect him. Knowing him, he'd probablly go after them and say he'd beat them up!" Jiraiya laughed. I giggled, and nodded.

"You can count on me, Pervy sage!!" I grinned. Pervy sage sweatdropped, and sighed. "Well it's good to know that you actually bothered with me... I'm glad to know that I can trust you" I said, smiling sadly. "But Naruto... He didn't have anyone, before" I sighed.

Pervy Sage nodded. "Well, I gotta go. See you, Naruko!" he said, dissapearing in a puff of smoke. I huffed, and stood up.

It was already morning. Geez, how long were we talking?! I thought.

I sighed, walking to the hospital. I walked into Sasuke's room, expecting to see him sitting there boredly. But instead, I saw an empty bed, an empty chair, and a broken plate on the ground, with smashed apple slices.

My eyes widened. "What the hell....." I whispered. I glanced around, looking for anyones chakra signatures. Then I sensed them. Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. I followed them, to the roof.

I stopped in my tracks at what I saw.

Naruto and Sasuke, running at eachother at full force, with their greatest jutsus unleashed. The Rasengan vs. The Chidori.

A teary eyed Sakura yelled, running at them. Within seconds, I had pushed her behind me.

I quickly jumped inbetween Naruto and Sasuke, not quick enough to stop their jutsu's. Their eyes widened in realization, but they couldn't stop.

My eyes widened as a tearing pain erupted in my stomach. On both sides. Life felt like it were in slow motion as I looked down.

Two hands were sticking through my stomach. One in the front, one in the back.

The hands quickly ripped themselves out of my stomach, making the pain greater. I started choking for breath, one hand on my throat and one hand on my stomach.

The slow motion effect died down. I heard people screaming my name, but I did nothing. I saw Kakashi sensei arrive, only a second late. I heard his curse, picking me up.

I couldn't breath. Death was taunting me, torturing me by letting me dangle onto my life. I could practically see him holding my string of life infront of my face, as if I were a cat.

My vision went blurry, eyes dull. My hand dropped to my side.

I could hear the echoes of my comrades voices in my ears, telling me it would be okay. I hardly believed them.

Then I drifted into a peaceful darkness.

-----------------------------------------------

Is Naruko dead? Will she live?!

:3 Find out next chappy! (If theres another chapter, the answer is OBVIOUS!)

BTW, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the shortness! These chapters just refuse to be longer! T_T

XOXOXO ~Sweetamanda