Final exams: Begin! ✔

Hey there, my readers! SOOOOO, THIS IS IMPORTANT: If you want to know what the pic's for, thats the pic of Ryuu, one of Naruko's wolves.

----------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

It was exam day, and we were all waiting in the arena impatiently. The thing I wanted to know was Where is Naruto? And Sasuke? Suddenly, Naruto came flying through the doors. He landed, skidding and sliding in the dirt. "What a drag..." Shikamaru muttered, helping him up.

I smiled, ruffling Naruto's hair. "Hey! Knock it off you three. Stand up and represent yourself proudly to the spectartors," A Jounin with straw in his mouth said. We all looked around, seeing thousands of people in the stands.

"Oh! Theres one more thing before we get started." The proctor said. He pulled out a new piece of paper with names on them. The apparently new matches. I looked them over, and saw my opponent named 'Yuumi Takana'. That same Rain kunoichi.

We were all lead up to the balcony, leaving Naruto and Neji behind in the arena since they were first. "Alright! Now let the first match; Begin!" The proctor yelled, stepping back. There was a bunch of cheering from the crowd. I watched as Naruto charged at Neji and threw kunai, attempting a frontal attack.

Of course, it didn't work. Neji was a Hyuuga, after all. He used a chakra fist and hit Naruto all over his body, at his chakra points. My eyes widened, remembering what Kakashi had said about them and the Hyuuga. They weaken you until you can't even use your chakra.

Naruto rolled backwards, but stood back up with a smirk. "Get real, I was just checking you out, thats all!" He said.

Naruto did a handsign and said, "Shadow clone jutsu!" Multiple solid clones of him appeared. They all drew kunai and glared at Neji.

"No matter. You won't be able to hide for long," Neji said.

"Well we'll just see about that!" Naruto and his clones chorused.

"Don't ever underestimate me!" He yelled, charging at Neji. Neji did a few backflips and fancy, pointless, moves, avoiding the clone's attacks. Naruto kicked upwards, hitting Neji in the chin and sending him backwards.

Neji did a backflip, landing on the ground safely. He attacked the clones again, making most of them dissapear until the last one was gone.

Neji smirked and said, "You thought you could be Hokage? It's absurd. Never." 

Neji started taunting Naruto about destiny and a bunch of other BS. "Who are you to judge what a person can or can't be?" Naruto growled.

"Do you think anyone can be Hokage? That all it takes is a little hard work? Open your eyes. Of all the shinobi in all the world, think of how few ever become Hokage," Neji growled. "It's not something you become by merely trying."

I growled at that. What a jackass! Destiny this, and destiny that! I shook my head furiously. "Naruto don't listen to that jackass! It's not our abilities who make us who we are, it's our choices!" I yelled.